Stevenage theatre patron Vicki Michelle glassed in Celebrity Big Brother fracas
- Credit: Archant
Stevenage theatre patron Vicki Michelle was taken to hospital last night after champagne flutes and a chair were thrown on Celebrity Big Brother’s spin-off panel show at Elstree Studios.
Police are investigating the incident, which occurred at 10.55pm after a discussion between the Gordon Craig patron and her fellow panel members Farrah Abraham, Jenna Jameson, Janice Dickinson and Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace over whether any of them had “anger issues” descended into violence.
A Channel 5 source told The Sun: “‘It was absolute chaos. Glasses and then a chair went flying and Vicki ended up injured in the process.
“Everyone was screaming and sobbing. Vicki, who hadn’t caused anything herself, was caught in the crossfire and ended up being glassed.”
Vicki, 64, posted on Twitter: “Been checked over…going home now. Bloody hurt! But thank you for worrying, I’m ok…I think.”
You may also want to watch:
The transmission of Celebrity Big Brother’s Bit on the Side, which was broadcast on a minute’s delay, was interrupted and muted as Aisleyne was seen to pick up her glass.
After a few minutes, Rylan Clark resumed the show without the panel guests. The programme ended 12 minutes ahead of schedule.
- 1 Letchworth BID responds after manager unexpectedly jailed
- 2 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 3 How many people in our area have been 'pinged' by NHS COVID app?
- 4 Police hunt 36-year-old wanted for harassment and restraining order breaches
- 5 Ticket holders need to provide their COVID status for entry to this year's Slam Dunk Festival in Hatfield
- 6 Walk-in vaccine slots available this week
- 7 Christopher Hewett: Teenage boys found guilty of murder and manslaughter
- 8 Tributes to Poppy Appeal stalwart and 'true gentleman' Les Mortimer
- 9 Girl reportedly touched by man while walking home from school
- 10 Parents' tribute to caring community as they continue push for new specialist facilities