Stevenage super pupils raise more than £100 for Children in Need
- Credit: Archant
Nursery school pupils in Stevenage raised more than £100 for Children in Need by holding a cake auction and dressing up as super heroes.
Busy Bees nursery in Great Ashby held events throughout the week in the run up to the annual fundraiser.
Children made Pudsey Bear masks, held a pre-school talent show, parents bake-off competition and pyjama day.
Nursery manager Lisa Stevens said: “Children in Need is always a big day for us and each year we really enjoy fundraising for such a worthy cause.
“To see our own little super heroes and heroines dressed up for the day was very special and we want to thank parents for going the extra mile to make this day a success.
You may also want to watch:
“The children have adored showing off their costumes to friends and getting stickers for carrying out little, but important, heroic acts at nursery, whilst helping to support those less fortunate than themselves.”
Are you doing anything to support Children in Need? If so, email your pictures to email@example.com.
- 1 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 2 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 3 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 4 Have your say on parking restriction plans
- 5 Application submitted for electric vehicle charging forecourt off A1(M)
- 6 Colossal bath makes a splash in Hitchin
- 7 Family plea to save eight-month-old pup Ellie
- 8 Harry in Hitchin? Speculation rises as film crews descend on outdoor pool
- 9 June 21: Will lifting of coronavirus lockdown restrictions still go ahead?
- 10 Do you recognise these people?