Solicitors based in Stevenage and Letchworth to celebrate centenary in style
- Credit: Archant
A law firm based in Stevenage and Letchworth is set to celebrate its 100th birthday this year.
Heckford Norton Solicitors, which has been based in the Old Town since 1958, were first founded in Letchworth Garden City in 1919 by Harry Heckford.
Following a merger with Rex Norton, the firm's name, Heckford Norton, was born.
The team has been based at Tudor House, Letchmore Road since 1958, in an historic building with more than 500 years of history itself.
Over the years, the firm has supported many charities including Macmillan Cancer Support, Jeans for Genes, Will Aid and The Alzheimer's Society.
As the Partner in charge of the Stevenage office, Alex Graham was quick to praise the firm's clients for their long-standing support.
He said: "It has been a pleasure to serve the community of Hertfordshire for 100 years. I thank all of our clients for their continued support."
- 1 Rising costs see refill store in Letchworth close for good
- 2 Family's car window smashed in overnight criminal damage
- 3 Two men from North Herts wanted by police for failing to attend court
- 4 Stevenage store wins Opticians of the Year award
- 5 All the Thameslink routes which will run during the early October strike
- 6 Motorcyclist 'breaks leg and knee' in Stevenage crash
- 7 Celebrating 50 years of Stevenage's Fairlands Valley Park
- 8 Henlow pub landlord calls last orders on annual beer festival
- 9 Man dies following medical episode at Stevenage Cineworld
- 10 Missing 16-year-old from Letchworth found 'safe and well'
To find out more about the services Heckford Norton offer, visit heckfordnorton.co.uk