Solicitors based in Stevenage and Letchworth to celebrate centenary in style
- Credit: Archant
A law firm based in Stevenage and Letchworth is set to celebrate its 100th birthday this year.
Heckford Norton Solicitors, which has been based in the Old Town since 1958, were first founded in Letchworth Garden City in 1919 by Harry Heckford.
Following a merger with Rex Norton, the firm's name, Heckford Norton, was born.
The team has been based at Tudor House, Letchmore Road since 1958, in an historic building with more than 500 years of history itself.
Over the years, the firm has supported many charities including Macmillan Cancer Support, Jeans for Genes, Will Aid and The Alzheimer's Society.
You may also want to watch:
As the Partner in charge of the Stevenage office, Alex Graham was quick to praise the firm's clients for their long-standing support.
He said: "It has been a pleasure to serve the community of Hertfordshire for 100 years. I thank all of our clients for their continued support."
- 1 Regeneration plans submitted to 'breathe new life' into Stevenage retail park
- 2 Man suffers head injury after fall from moving car
- 3 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 4 Video of woman spewing racial hate in Hitchin goes viral
- 5 Proposed 5G mast labelled 'monstrosity' by objecting residents and councillors
- 6 Demolition work begins on former Matalan site to make way for flats
- 7 Bomb squad attends residential street in Letchworth
- 8 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 9 App launched to promote shopping at local businesses
- 10 The hidden history of Hitchin's disappeared pubs
To find out more about the services Heckford Norton offer, visit heckfordnorton.co.uk