Stevenage sign Chesterfield striker on loan
- Credit: Archant
Armand Gnanduillet comes in to bolster Boro’s attack ahead of trip to Exeter City
Stevenage have signed Armand Gnanduillet on loan from Chesterfield.
The 6ft 4in Frenchman arrives on a one-month deal and becomes the third striker to join the club on loan so far this season, following Tom Hitchcock from MK Dons and Jamar Loza from Norwich City.
Boro have struggled to find the net in recent matches, scoring just once – from the penalty spot – in the last four games.
Stevenage are currently 20th in the league table and have not won in their last six games, losing their last five.
You may also want to watch:
They travel to Exeter City this Sunday.
- 1 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 2 Man taken to hospital after crash involving mobility scooter and motorhome
- 3 Man dies after Stevenage e-scooter crash
- 4 Memories of a famous FA Cup run for Stevenage after first round draw made
- 5 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 6 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 7 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 8 Child abuse investigation dropped after hotel lost CCTV
- 9 Case for the defence needed quickly after bad defeat for Stevenage
- 10 Opening of long-awaited Stevenage supermarket