Stevenage’s Scott Saunders wins through in BBC One’s The Apprentice tonight – despite fluffing his lines!
- Credit: Boundless
Stevenage businessman Scott Saunders was part of the winning team again tonight in the hit BBC One show The Apprentice, despite fluffing his lines.
The 27-year-old, who runs a successful online comparison site called Payroll-Supermarket, was part of the victorious ‘Versatile’ team – who had to design an advertising campaign for a fictitious cactus-based shampoo called Western.
However, normally confident Scott fluffed his lines when having to give a presentation in front of industry experts and later admitted to Lord Sugar: “It wasn’t the best pitch I’ve ever done.”
Yet Scott and his team triumphed again – earning the prize of an Anti-Gravity Yoga session as a reward.
The girls’ team failed miserably with their Desert Secrets product, with project manager Aisha Kasim given the chop.
You may also want to watch:
Scott lives to fight another week and will appear on our screens again on The Apprenctice on BBC One at 9pm next Wednesday.
- 1 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 2 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 3 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 4 Have your say on parking restriction plans
- 5 Application submitted for electric vehicle charging forecourt off A1(M)
- 6 Family plea to save eight-month-old pup Ellie
- 7 Colossal bath makes a splash in Hitchin
- 8 Harry in Hitchin? Speculation rises as film crews descend on outdoor pool
- 9 Do you recognise these people?
- 10 June 21: Will lifting of coronavirus lockdown restrictions still go ahead?