Stevenage’s Scott Saunders wins through in BBC One’s The Apprentice tonight – despite fluffing his lines!
- Credit: Boundless
Stevenage businessman Scott Saunders was part of the winning team again tonight in the hit BBC One show The Apprentice, despite fluffing his lines.
The 27-year-old, who runs a successful online comparison site called Payroll-Supermarket, was part of the victorious ‘Versatile’ team – who had to design an advertising campaign for a fictitious cactus-based shampoo called Western.
However, normally confident Scott fluffed his lines when having to give a presentation in front of industry experts and later admitted to Lord Sugar: “It wasn’t the best pitch I’ve ever done.”
Yet Scott and his team triumphed again – earning the prize of an Anti-Gravity Yoga session as a reward.
The girls’ team failed miserably with their Desert Secrets product, with project manager Aisha Kasim given the chop.
You may also want to watch:
Scott lives to fight another week and will appear on our screens again on The Apprenctice on BBC One at 9pm next Wednesday.
- 1 Arrests made after assault leaves victim with lacerations to the head
- 2 Appeal to trace driver after cyclist sustains serious injuries in crash
- 3 Ambulance called to crash between motorcycle and van in Stevenage
- 4 GP surgery blamed for young cancer victim's late diagnosis
- 5 I went to Stevenage Charter Fair for the first time, and here's what I thought
- 6 Historic family jewellers scoops up industry awards
- 7 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 8 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 9 Hertfordshire's adult social care workers honoured at award ceremony
- 10 Hospice volunteers mark Churchgate Day on the catwalk with vintage fashion show