Most popular baby names of 2018 in Stevenage revealed
- Credit: Archant
Jacob and Olivia top the list of Stevenage’s most popular baby names of last year.
According to the Office for National Statistics, 13 babies were named Olivia in Stevenage last year, which was also the most popular girls' name in England and Wales.
Amelia and Isla came in joint second place, with 10 each, and Daisy came in third place with nine.
There were 13 Jacobs born in the borough, with Oliver - the most popular boys' name in England and Wales - in joint fifth place alongside George, Oscar and Arthur.
The top 10 boys' names in Stevenage were Jacob, Noah, Leo, Archie, Charlie, Mason, Oliver, George, Oscar and Arthur.
You may also want to watch:
The top 10 girls' names were Olivia, Amelia, Isla, Daisy, Ruby, Evelyn, Florence, Ella, Charlotte and Freya.
Meanwhile in North Herts the most popular boys' name was George, with 15, and the most popular girls' names were Ava and Olivia with 12 each.
- 1 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 2 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 3 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 4 Have your say on parking restriction plans
- 5 Application submitted for electric vehicle charging forecourt off A1(M)
- 6 Family plea to save eight-month-old pup Ellie
- 7 Colossal bath makes a splash in Hitchin
- 8 Harry in Hitchin? Speculation rises as film crews descend on outdoor pool
- 9 June 21: Will lifting of coronavirus lockdown restrictions still go ahead?
- 10 Do you recognise these people?