Stevenage’s Gabz Gardiner through to Britain’s Got Talent final
- Credit: Archant
A 14-YEAR-OLD schoolgirl from Stevenage is through to the final of ITV1’s Britain’s Got Talent after taking to the stage last night (Tuesday).
Gabz Gardiner was voted in the top three acts by the public following a live performance of her own composition, The One.
The Nobel School student, who sung, rapped and played the piano, is through to the live final after all four judges chose her over musical duo Jack and Cormac.
Gabz joins young comedian Jack Carroll for the final on June 8, along with 11-year-old singer Arisxandra and operatic duo Richard and Adam, who emerged victorious from the first semi-final on Monday.
After Gabz’ performance, judge and Little Britain comedian David Walliams said: “Simon Cowell get that song on to iTunes now that is a number one record.”
You may also want to watch:
Actress and TV presenter Amanda Holden said: “You are a little star in the making. Listening to your voice and listening to the lyrics it was kind of like when Lily Allen first broke, it’s the same kind of feeling I had. Adsolutely amazing, well done.”
While head judge Simon, who created the show, added: “I absolutely love you, you’ve got such a great smile, even when you perform you’re so infectious, so likeable. I agree the song is a hit, I like the production on it, your piano playing has improved, I like what you’re wearing. You’re like a little popstar.”
- 1 Man jailed after attacking victim with glass bottle in hotel room
- 2 Police officer's 'text book first aid' saves life of elderly man
- 3 Hundreds of council flats placed on 24-hour watch over fire concerns
- 4 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 5 Man arrested on suspicion of indecent exposure following incident near splash park
- 6 Have your say on proposals for 18 new flats on Kwik Fit site
- 7 Harry Styles and Emma Corrin snap confirms 'My Policeman' filming at Hitchin pool
- 8 Schoolchildren transform underpass into art gallery to mark Clean Air Day
- 9 Help transform overgrown land into outdoor classroom
- 10 MBE is an incredible honour, says Lister nurse Lizzie