Stevenage reveal new kits for 2019/20 season
- Credit: Archant
Stevenage have unveiled their new home and away kits for the 2019/20 season.
Designed by Macron and sponsored by Burger King, the home kit sees a variation of the classic red and white stripes, while the away strip is navy, with splashes of red and yellow and a round neck collar.
"We are really pleased with the progressive designs which Macron have created for us this season," said CEO Alex Tunbridge.
"Due to the recent rebrand and commercial agreement with Burger King, the kits will be available to supporters later than usual, however, we believe that they are well worth the wait.
"This is a really exciting season for the club and we hope these kits will be a part of an iconic campaign."
You may also want to watch:
The new kit will be worn for the first time on Saturday, when Boro take on Jersey Bulls in their first pre-season friendly.
To pre-order your Stevenage shirt, visit www.stevenagefcshop.com.
- 1 Man sentenced for string of sexual offences in Stevenage
- 2 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 3 Closure order granted after drug-related crime and anti-social behaviour
- 4 Victim kicked repeatedly in Hitchin early hours attack
- 5 How well do you know Letchworth? Take our quiz to find out
- 6 Oh baby! Family's disbelief after welcoming 'enormous' newborn
- 7 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 8 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
- 9 Man charged with robbery after being tracked down by PD Luther
- 10 Free parking in Stevenage High Street will remain