Stevenage restaurant offers 200 free pizzas
- Credit: Archant
Are you a pizza lover? Then head to a restaurant and bar in Stevenage next week as they plan to give away 200 for free.
Cinnabar, in Stevenage Old Town have promised to give away the haul of pizzas to punters in honour of their new menu.
Manager Sam Bailey said, “The new menu at Cinnabar Old Stevenage marks an exciting new chapter for the business.
“With truly outstanding artisan pizzas and a wonderful selection of freshly prepared dishes such as the incredible fish stew – and my personal favorite the spicy chicken Cubanos, that you literally must try.”
The pizzas will be available on Tuesday, September 5, and Wednesday, September 6, where they will be giving away 100 free delicious artisan pizzas each night.
You may also want to watch:
For more information call 01438 340202.
- 1 Hundreds of council flats placed on 24-hour watch over fire concerns
- 2 Harry Styles and Emma Corrin snap confirms 'My Policeman' filming at Hitchin pool
- 3 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 4 Schoolchildren transform underpass into art gallery to mark Clean Air Day
- 5 Have your say on proposals for 18 new flats on Kwik Fit site
- 6 Poppy Appeal stalwart Les Mortimer recognised for decades of fundraising
- 7 Man arrested on suspicion of indecent exposure following incident near splash park
- 8 Hertfordshire Garden Show set to return to Knebworth Park this summer
- 9 World premiere screening of film Lightships at Letchworth's Broadway cinema
- 10 MBE is an incredible honour, says Lister nurse Lizzie