Stevenage restaurant offers 200 free pizzas
- Credit: Archant
Are you a pizza lover? Then head to a restaurant and bar in Stevenage next week as they plan to give away 200 for free.
Cinnabar, in Stevenage Old Town have promised to give away the haul of pizzas to punters in honour of their new menu.
Manager Sam Bailey said, “The new menu at Cinnabar Old Stevenage marks an exciting new chapter for the business.
“With truly outstanding artisan pizzas and a wonderful selection of freshly prepared dishes such as the incredible fish stew – and my personal favorite the spicy chicken Cubanos, that you literally must try.”
The pizzas will be available on Tuesday, September 5, and Wednesday, September 6, where they will be giving away 100 free delicious artisan pizzas each night.
You may also want to watch:
For more information call 01438 340202.
- 1 Ambulance called to crash between motorcycle and van in Stevenage
- 2 I went to Stevenage Charter Fair for the first time, and here's what I thought
- 3 Historic family jewellers scoops up industry awards
- 4 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 5 GP surgery blamed for young cancer victim's late diagnosis
- 6 Appeal after dog attack in Stevenage park
- 7 Stevenage has 'no money left' for new special needs children, says county council
- 8 Letchworth hub will get to the 'heart of community'
- 9 Sacrifices made as Stevenage defiantly answer their critics at Harrogate Town
- 10 Teaching assistant celebrates 50 years of working at school