Stevenage personal trainer looks for love on ITV’s Take Me Out
- Credit: Archant
One lucky lady from Stevenage is hoping to find the man of her dreams on the new series of ITV’s Take Me Out.
Christina Jordan will be one of 30 contestants on the dating show looking for love this Saturday as the seventh series of the popular show gets under way.
Each week, four brave bachelor boys have to impress the 27-year-old personal trainer and the rest of presenter Paddy McGuinness’s flirty 30 to try and bag themselves a date.
Christina also teaches spin classes and is tough on her personal training clients - she has been known to “sack” a few if they don’t work hard enough.
She spends her spare time training to become a bikini model for body building and fitness modelling.
You may also want to watch:
Her ideal man needs to be manly, ambitious, loyal, honest and dressed well.
To see if Christina finds her match made in heaven tune into ITV on Saturday at 8.05pm.
- 1 Man jailed after attacking victim with glass bottle in hotel room
- 2 Police officer's 'text book first aid' saves life of elderly man
- 3 Appeal to save Astonbury Wood is successful
- 4 Help transform overgrown land into outdoor classroom
- 5 Developer appointed for new Baldock neighbourhoods
- 6 Hundreds of council flats placed on 24-hour watch over fire concerns
- 7 Rotheram shines on dreary day as Datchworth dump Dunstable
- 8 Man arrested on suspicion of indecent exposure following incident near splash park
- 9 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 10 Have your say on proposals for 18 new flats on Kwik Fit site