Stevenage paedophile jailed
- Credit: Archant
A paedophile has been sentenced to 15 months in prison after pleading guilty to possessing more than 300 indecent images of children.
Guy Lawrence, of Prestatyn Close in Stevenage, was sentenced at Cambridge Crown Court after previously pleading guilty to possessing 369 indecent images of children.
The 48-year-old had also previously pleaded guilty to two counts of possessing an extreme pornographic image portraying a sexual act with an animal, and two counts of breaching a sex offender order.
Lawrence, who was bailed following his guilty pleas in January while he awaited sentencing, was reported missing on March 11 and was found in Stevenage two days later.
He was then charged with possessing a bladed article - a lock knife - to which he pleaded not guilty on March 15.
You may also want to watch:
He has been remanded in custody until April 16, when he will appear at Stevenage Magistrates’ Court for this additional charge.
- 1 Our town in pictures: A journey through Stevenage's past and present
- 2 Famous faces: A look at Stevenage's most notable people
- 3 Two arrests made after serious assault in town centre
- 4 Stevenage through and through - nine generations of family see town transformed
- 5 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 6 Video of woman spewing racial hate in Hitchin goes viral
- 7 From Silkin's vision to regeneration: How our town has evolved through the years
- 8 Man suffers head injury after fall from moving car
- 9 Fit for a Queen! A look back at Stevenage's royal visits
- 10 Regeneration plans submitted to 'breathe new life' into Stevenage retail park