Stevenage murder: man in court
A MAN has appeared in court in connection with the murder of a 19-year-old woman.
Joseph Potter appeared in front of magistrates in Hatfield today (Monday) charged with perverting the course of justice.
The 41-year-old from Sycamore Avenue, in Bletchley, Buckinghamshire did not enter a plea.
He was remanded in custody and will appear at Cambridge Crown Court on Monday, November 19.
Detectives are still questioning a 22-year-old man who has been arrested for the murder of Amelia Arnold.
You may also want to watch:
A body, believed to Miss Arnold, was found in a wooded area off Travellers Lane, Hatfield.
- 1 Consultation opens on plans for 200 flats on Office Outlet site
- 2 Shop employee shaken after knifepoint robbery
- 3 Calls for extra hands to help uncover history-defining Roman bathhouse
- 4 Arsonist jailed for 10 years after setting 'terrifying' house fire
- 5 Stevenage Charter Fair returns to town next week
- 6 What you need to know about the changing divorce laws
- 7 Wellbeing gardens opened at Lister in memory of much-loved colleague Marilyn
- 8 Boy, 13, subjected to distressing indecent exposure at leisure centre
- 9 Darcie's Wish fundraising back on track after 18 months
- 10 Woman suffers cuts and bruises in pub glassing