Stevenage murder: man in court
A MAN has appeared in court in connection with the murder of a 19-year-old woman.
Joseph Potter appeared in front of magistrates in Hatfield today (Monday) charged with perverting the course of justice.
The 41-year-old from Sycamore Avenue, in Bletchley, Buckinghamshire did not enter a plea.
He was remanded in custody and will appear at Cambridge Crown Court on Monday, November 19.
Detectives are still questioning a 22-year-old man who has been arrested for the murder of Amelia Arnold.
You may also want to watch:
A body, believed to Miss Arnold, was found in a wooded area off Travellers Lane, Hatfield.
- 1 No further action for teen arrested in connection with Christopher Hewett murder investigation
- 2 Lamb dies after livestock worrying offences in villages
- 3 Assault in Baldock leaves man with cracked eye socket
- 4 9 ways to stay safe while enjoying Stevenage town centre
- 5 Restaurant's plans 'will add interest' to streetscene
- 6 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 7 Teenager left shaken after robbery in Hitchin
- 8 Stevenage scientist's award for role in new HIV drugs
- 9 Underpass graffiti celebrating Stevenage unveiled
- 10 June 21: Will lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?