Stevenage murder: head injury cause of death
A POST mortem has revealed a woman believed to be Amelia Arnold died due to a head injury.
A body, believed to be the 19-year-old, was found on Sunday evening in a Hatfield wood.
A post mortem carried out has shown the cause of death was a head injury.
Formal identification has not yet taken place.
Jack Wall from Hadrian’s Walk, Stevenage was yesterday (Monday) charged with Miss Arnold’s murder.
You may also want to watch:
He was arrested after handing himself in to a police station when detectives appealed for him to come forward, following Miss Arnold’s disappearance.
- 1 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 2 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 3 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 4 Have your say on parking restriction plans
- 5 Application submitted for electric vehicle charging forecourt off A1(M)
- 6 Colossal bath makes a splash in Hitchin
- 7 Family plea to save eight-month-old pup Ellie
- 8 Harry in Hitchin? Speculation rises as film crews descend on outdoor pool
- 9 June 21: Will lifting of coronavirus lockdown restrictions still go ahead?
- 10 Do you recognise these people?