Stevenage murder: head injury cause of death
A POST mortem has revealed a woman believed to be Amelia Arnold died due to a head injury.
A body, believed to be the 19-year-old, was found on Sunday evening in a Hatfield wood.
A post mortem carried out has shown the cause of death was a head injury.
Formal identification has not yet taken place.
Jack Wall from Hadrian’s Walk, Stevenage was yesterday (Monday) charged with Miss Arnold’s murder.
You may also want to watch:
He was arrested after handing himself in to a police station when detectives appealed for him to come forward, following Miss Arnold’s disappearance.
- 1 I went to Stevenage Charter Fair for the first time, and here's what I thought
- 2 Teaching assistant celebrates 50 years of working at school
- 3 GP surgery blamed for young cancer victim's late diagnosis
- 4 Stevenage has 'no money left' for new special needs children, says county council
- 5 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 6 Appeal after dog attack in Stevenage park
- 7 Stevenage Charter Fair returns to town next week
- 8 Still no justice for paramedic killed in 2018 crash
- 9 Woman taken to hospital after medical incident in town centre
- 10 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images