Have you seen missing 13-year-old boy from Stevenage?
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for the public’s help in tracing a missing boy from Stevenage.
Thirteen-year-old Charlie Brewer-Culling was last seen on Sunday, July 21, in Halifax - but is believed to be in Stevenage.
He is described as white, 4ft tall, of thin build with short, brown curly hair and blue eyes. He was last seen wearing a black jumper, black trousers and black shoes.
Officers are growing increasingly concerned for his welfare.
If you have seen Charlie since he was reported missing or have information about where he has been, please call Hertfordshire police's non-emergency number 101.
You may also want to watch:
If you believe you are with Charlie now or have seen him in the last few moments, please call 999 immediately.
- 1 June 21: Will lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 2 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 3 Application submitted for electric vehicle charging forecourt off A1(M)
- 4 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 5 Family plea to save eight-month-old pup Ellie
- 6 Colossal bath makes a splash in Hitchin
- 7 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 8 Drugs, weapons and cash recovered as man arrested in Beds village
- 9 Do you recognise these people?
- 10 Have your say on parking restriction plans