Have you seen missing 13-year-old boy from Stevenage?
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for the public’s help in tracing a missing boy from Stevenage.
Thirteen-year-old Charlie Brewer-Culling was last seen on Sunday, July 21, in Halifax - but is believed to be in Stevenage.
He is described as white, 4ft tall, of thin build with short, brown curly hair and blue eyes. He was last seen wearing a black jumper, black trousers and black shoes.
Officers are growing increasingly concerned for his welfare.
If you have seen Charlie since he was reported missing or have information about where he has been, please call Hertfordshire police's non-emergency number 101.
If you believe you are with Charlie now or have seen him in the last few moments, please call 999 immediately.
- 1 Icon building planning appeal quashed after High Court review
- 2 Cat owner given 'best Christmas present' after being reunited with missing Maine Coon five years after disappearance
- 3 Woman pleads guilty to smashing bottles of booze worth £10,000
- 4 Bubble tea emporium opens in Stevenage
- 5 New QEII Urgent Care Centre opening hours set to change
- 6 Men sentenced after guns and class A drugs uncovered at Ickleford property
- 7 College releases statement after medical incident sparks social media rumours
- 8 Met police officer pleads not guilty to 20 charges including seven rapes
- 9 Stevenage Pizza Hut closure prompts Nando's plans
- 10 A taste of what's to come: We look at Tranquil Turtle's menu ahead of opening