Concerns grow for missing 41-year-old woman from Stevenage
- Credit: Archant
Police are growing concerned for the welfare of a missing 41-year-old woman from Stevenage.
Martine Blair was last seen at 1.10pm today, walking through an underpass next to Lister Hospital in Coreys Mill Lane.
She is described as being white, with short dark brown hair. She was last seen wearing a brown fluffy jacket, leopard print leggings and black trainers.
Martine sometimes wears a wig, as pictured.
She has links to Devon. If you have seen Martine since she went missing or have information on her whereabouts, call the non-emergency number 101 quoting ISR 315 of 4 December.
You may also want to watch:
For immediate sightings, call 999 straight away.
- 1 GP surgery outstrips mass vaccination centre's COVID-19 jab rate
- 2 £10,000 fine handed to organisers of remembrance service that saw 150 attendees
- 3 New mass COVID-19 vaccine centre opens in Letchworth
- 4 Family call on government to lower age of bowel cancer screenings after mum's death
- 5 Council tax to rise as Stevenage residents bear brunt of COVID-19 costs
- 6 Teenager charged with assisting offenders after Stevenage man's death
- 7 Green light for 40-bed homeless shelter in Letchworth
- 8 Council leader reacts to recent stabbings in Stevenage
- 9 Special report: An insight into dog theft in Hertfordshire
- 10 GP surgery apologises after patients invited for vaccine by mistake