Concerns grow for missing 41-year-old woman from Stevenage
- Credit: Archant
Police are growing concerned for the welfare of a missing 41-year-old woman from Stevenage.
Martine Blair was last seen at 1.10pm today, walking through an underpass next to Lister Hospital in Coreys Mill Lane.
She is described as being white, with short dark brown hair. She was last seen wearing a brown fluffy jacket, leopard print leggings and black trainers.
Martine sometimes wears a wig, as pictured.
She has links to Devon. If you have seen Martine since she went missing or have information on her whereabouts, call the non-emergency number 101 quoting ISR 315 of 4 December.
You may also want to watch:
For immediate sightings, call 999 straight away.
- 1 Funeral organiser fined £10,000 after more than 150 people attend
- 2 NHS Trust says vaccine figures offer hope as 40 per cent of Lister's patients have COVID-19
- 3 Police attend Arlesey funeral after COVID-19 guidelines breached
- 4 Police confirm investigation into alleged Morrisons spitting incident
- 5 Abandoned car that made international headlines set to be scrapped
- 6 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 7 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 8 Hitchin Pride, Eat Alfresco and more - What's on in Hitchin when COVID-19 restrictions end?
- 9 How many people in Stevenage were fined for breaking COVID-19 laws?
- 10 Confirmation that Stevenage Five Guys restaurant is coming soon