Stevenage man wanted in connection with robbery
- Credit: Archant
An appeal has been launched to find a man wanted in connection with a robbery.
Harry Burchell, 28, whose last known address is in Stevenage, is wanted on suspicion of robbing a cash-in-transit van in Borehamwood. He also has links to Edgware, Burnt Oak, Barnet and Colindale.
The incident occurred at around 5pm on March 10 when a security guard was carrying a box containing money from a shop in the Boulevard shopping park to his van. He was approached by an offender who ordered him to drop the box, which he did. The offender then picked up the box and made off in a black car.
Detective Inspector Jason Keane is investigating and said: “I would appeal to members of the public who have seen Harry Burchall or who know of his whereabouts to contact police immediately with information. I would also like to remind anyone who may be assisting or harbouring him that they may be committing a criminal offence.”
James Allen-Harvey, 27, of Borehamwood, has already been charged in relation this robbery. He appeared before Central West Herts Magistrates on March 13th. A 25 year old man from Potters Bar has been arrested on suspicion robbery and currently remains in police custody.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact the Herts police non-emergency number 101 quoting crime reference number J1/14/651. Alternatively call Crimestoppers, the independent charity, anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 2 Harry Styles and Emma Corrin snap confirms 'My Policeman' filming at Hitchin pool
- 3 Have your say on proposals for 18 new flats on Kwik Fit site
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of indecent exposure following incident near splash park
- 5 Yellow weather warning of thunderstorms in Herts
- 6 MBE is an incredible honour, says Lister nurse Lizzie
- 7 Freedom Day: Events to go ahead but hospitality will be affected, says BID manager
- 8 Stevenage lad donates 22 inches of hair to the Little Princess Trust
- 9 Survivors Against Domestic Abuse opens 23rd safe space as demand for services rises
- 10 No further action for teen arrested in connection with Christopher Hewett murder investigation