Stevenage man wanted in connection with robbery
- Credit: Archant
An appeal has been launched to find a man wanted in connection with a robbery.
Harry Burchell, 28, whose last known address is in Stevenage, is wanted on suspicion of robbing a cash-in-transit van in Borehamwood. He also has links to Edgware, Burnt Oak, Barnet and Colindale.
The incident occurred at around 5pm on March 10 when a security guard was carrying a box containing money from a shop in the Boulevard shopping park to his van. He was approached by an offender who ordered him to drop the box, which he did. The offender then picked up the box and made off in a black car.
Detective Inspector Jason Keane is investigating and said: “I would appeal to members of the public who have seen Harry Burchall or who know of his whereabouts to contact police immediately with information. I would also like to remind anyone who may be assisting or harbouring him that they may be committing a criminal offence.”
James Allen-Harvey, 27, of Borehamwood, has already been charged in relation this robbery. He appeared before Central West Herts Magistrates on March 13th. A 25 year old man from Potters Bar has been arrested on suspicion robbery and currently remains in police custody.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact the Herts police non-emergency number 101 quoting crime reference number J1/14/651. Alternatively call Crimestoppers, the independent charity, anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 New app allows passengers to order bus to virtual stops
- 2 Shop employee shaken after knifepoint robbery
- 3 Calls for extra hands to help uncover history-defining Roman bathhouse
- 4 Stevenage Charter Fair returns to town next week
- 5 Arsonist jailed for 10 years after setting 'terrifying' house fire
- 6 Wellbeing gardens opened at Lister in memory of much-loved colleague Marilyn
- 7 Consultation opens on plans for 200 flats on Office Outlet site
- 8 Boy, 13, subjected to distressing indecent exposure at leisure centre
- 9 Bedfordshire schools mark move to two-tier system
- 10 Herts Cladiators take part in London rally against 'terrible injustice'