Stevenage man wanted by police
- Credit: Archant
A MAN who has been charged with drugs offences is wanted by police after failing to appear in court.
Sam Wilkinson, whose last known address was Chertsey Rise in Stevenage, was due to attend Cambridge Crown Court on March 15 but did not show up.
The 24-year-old is accused of possessing class A drugs with intent to supply and breaching his court order.
He was arrested in August last year after a car was stopped in Stevenage High Street, and was charged in November.
Police have now launched a wanted appeal and believe Wilkinson is in the Stevenage area.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who has seen him or knows of his whereabouts should contact the police on non-emergency number 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Letchworth BID responds after manager unexpectedly jailed
- 2 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 3 Christopher Hewett: Teenage boys found guilty of murder and manslaughter
- 4 Tributes to Poppy Appeal stalwart and 'true gentleman' Les Mortimer
- 5 Police hunt 36-year-old wanted for harassment and restraining order breaches
- 6 How many people in our area have been 'pinged' by NHS COVID app?
- 7 Walk-in vaccine slots available this week
- 8 Weather warning for rain on the horizon after scorching heatwave
- 9 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
- 10 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire