Stevenage man charged in connection with Tottenham Court Road incident
A MAN from Stevenage was charged yesterday evening (Saturday) with various offences relating to the Tottenham Court Road incident.
Michael Green, 48, was charged with four different offences in relation to the incident on Friday.
- Possession of a weapon for the discharge of a noxious liquid/gas or electrical incapacitating device/thing;
- False imprisonment;
You may also want to watch:
- Bomb hoax, communicate false information;
- Criminal damage recklessly endangering life.
- 1 Our town in pictures: A journey through Stevenage's past and present
- 2 Famous faces: A look at Stevenage's most notable people
- 3 Stevenage through and through - nine generations of family see town transformed
- 4 Two arrests made after serious assault in town centre
- 5 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 6 Video of woman spewing racial hate in Hitchin goes viral
- 7 From Silkin's vision to regeneration: How our town has evolved through the years
- 8 Man suffers head injury after fall from moving car
- 9 Fit for a Queen! A look back at Stevenage's royal visits
- 10 Regeneration plans submitted to 'breathe new life' into Stevenage retail park
He has been remanded in custody, and will appear at Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court tomorrow (Monday).
Detective Chief Inspector Raffaele D’Orsi, of Camden police, said: “[These] events were extremely rare and I would like to thank the general public and local business community for the support they provided to my officers in dealing with these matters so expeditiously.
“Finally I can confirm it is all back to business as usual in Tottenham Court Road and the surrounding area.”