Stevenage man charged in connection with Tottenham Court Road incident
A MAN from Stevenage was charged yesterday evening (Saturday) with various offences relating to the Tottenham Court Road incident.
Michael Green, 48, was charged with four different offences in relation to the incident on Friday.
- Possession of a weapon for the discharge of a noxious liquid/gas or electrical incapacitating device/thing;
- False imprisonment;
- Bomb hoax, communicate false information;
- Criminal damage recklessly endangering life.
- 1 Possible changes to bin collections in North Herts
- 2 Two arrests made in connection with Stevenage brawl
- 3 Stevenage Charter Fair returns this week
- 4 Man reportedly 'exposed himself' in front of 14-year-old girl on Thameslink train
- 5 Stevenage stabbings: Three men suffer life-changing injuries
- 6 'Terrible' oil spill in Hitchin river causes multiple bird deaths
- 7 More October railway strikes announced with four unions now on board
- 8 Never say die attitude will always give us a chance says Stevenage hero Dan Sweeney
- 9 Stevenage: Four suffer stab wounds in St Nicholas
- 10 Call the Sweeney! Boro nick all three points to notch another Lamex victory
He has been remanded in custody, and will appear at Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court tomorrow (Monday).
Detective Chief Inspector Raffaele D’Orsi, of Camden police, said: “[These] events were extremely rare and I would like to thank the general public and local business community for the support they provided to my officers in dealing with these matters so expeditiously.
“Finally I can confirm it is all back to business as usual in Tottenham Court Road and the surrounding area.”