Stevenage makeup artist Kady McDermott stirring things up on ITV2’s Love Island after winning public vote
- Credit: Archant
A makeup artist from Stevenage is already making waves on this year’s reality TV show Love Island – which sees singles get it on in the sun.
Kady McDermott was voted in by the public along with Terry Walsh to join the islanders on Tuesday’s show, where contestants need to be in a couple to compete for a £50,000 prize.
The 20-year-old made quite an impact in last night’s episode, going on a date with Javi Shephard and confessing she fancied Scott Thomas – who had paired up at the start with Miss Great Britain’s Zara Holland.
Before winning a public vote to join the original islanders at the Fiji villa, Kady said: “I say it how it is and I’m straight to the point. I’m a bit like marmite, because not everyone likes that.”
Kady used to date model Sam Reece, the ex of Stephanie Davis, who famously cheated on him when she entered the Celebrity Big Brother House.
You may also want to watch:
The programme, hosted by Caroline Flack, continues tonight on ITV2 at 9pm when more sparks are expected to fly.
- 1 Harry Styles and Emma Corrin snap confirms 'My Policeman' filming at Hitchin pool
- 2 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 3 Stevenage lad donates 22 inches of hair to the Little Princess Trust
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of indecent exposure following incident near splash park
- 5 Yellow weather warning of thunderstorms in Herts
- 6 Freedom Day: Events to go ahead but hospitality will be affected, says BID manager
- 7 No further action for teen arrested in connection with Christopher Hewett murder investigation
- 8 MBE is an incredible honour, says Lister nurse Lizzie
- 9 9 ways to stay safe while enjoying Stevenage town centre
- 10 Assault in Baldock leaves man with cracked eye socket