Stevenage local election candidates
All the candidates standing for election at Stevenage Borough Council.
Amanda Dilley, Trade Unionists and Socialists Against Cuts; Michelle Gardner, Labour Party; Sharon Hearn, Conservative Party; Barbara Segadelli, Liberal Democrats.
Debra Betts, Liberal Democrats; Ian Cropton, Green Party; David Cullen, Labour Party; Steve Glennon, Trade Unionists and Socialists Against Cuts; Sean Howlett, UK Independence Party; Ellin Joseph, Conservative Party.
Mark Pickersgill, Trade Unionists and Socialists Against Cuts; Gareth Steiner, Liberal Democrats; Vickie Warwick, Labour Party; Matthew Wyatt, Conservative Party.
- 1 Stevenage's Forster Country: 'Secret plans' for car park and toilet block
- 2 Stevenage doctor 'filled with pride' after taking home national award
- 3 Four vehicles crash on A602 near Stevenage
- 4 All the Thameslink routes which will run during the early October strike
- 5 Residents report 30 ambulances queuing at Lister A&E
- 6 Person dies after being hit by train between Hatfield and Finsbury Park
- 7 Wednesday rail strike action to hit commuter lines in Herts and Essex
- 8 Man who exposed Jimmy Savile reveals work on another paedophile case
- 9 Woman's purse 'stolen' outside Stevenage Tesco
- 10 Beauty products worth 'thousands of pounds' stolen from Hitchin Sainsbury's
Ralph Baskerville, Liberal Democrats; Lorraine Bell, Labour Party; Matthew Hurst, Conservative Party; Helen Kerr, Trade Unionists and Socialists Against Cuts.
Amanda King, Labour Party; Susan Smith, Conservative Party; Graham Snell, Liberal Democrats.
Kevin Aylward, Liberal Democrats; Dilys Clark, Conservative Party; Maureen McKay, Labour Party.
Jim Brown, Labour Party; James Fraser, Conservative Party; Matthew Snell, Liberal Democrats; Elizabeth Sturges, Green Party.
Michael Kumar, UK Independence Party; Amanda Piroth, Liberal Democrats; Simon Speller, Labour Party; Bill Whelan, Conservative Party.
Denise Baskerville, Liberal Democrats; Bryan Clare, Trade Unionists and Socialists Against Cuts; John Lloyd, Labour Party; Adam Mitchell, Conservative Party; Graham White, Green Party.
Nicholas Baskerville, Liberal Democrats; Michelle Calcutt, Conservative Party; Barbara Clare, Trade Unionists and Socialists Against Cuts; Jack Pickersgill, Labour Party Candidate; Andrea Taylor, UK Independence Party.
Richard Henry, Labour Party; Gillian Mould, Conservative Party; Heather Snell, Liberal Democrats.
Laurie Chester, Labour Party;Clive Hearmon, Liberal Democrats; Paul Mould, Conservative Party.
Jim Callaghan, Labour Party; Katherine Lloyd-Manning, Liberal Democrats; Margaret Notley, Conservative Party.