Stevenage local election candidates
All the candidates standing for election at Stevenage Borough Council.
Amanda Dilley, Trade Unionists and Socialists Against Cuts; Michelle Gardner, Labour Party; Sharon Hearn, Conservative Party; Barbara Segadelli, Liberal Democrats.
Debra Betts, Liberal Democrats; Ian Cropton, Green Party; David Cullen, Labour Party; Steve Glennon, Trade Unionists and Socialists Against Cuts; Sean Howlett, UK Independence Party; Ellin Joseph, Conservative Party.
You may also want to watch:
Mark Pickersgill, Trade Unionists and Socialists Against Cuts; Gareth Steiner, Liberal Democrats; Vickie Warwick, Labour Party; Matthew Wyatt, Conservative Party.
- 1 Missing veteran John Dick found dead after 10-month disappearance
- 2 17 of the prettiest streets in North Herts
- 3 'Panic-buying is crippling us' - petrol station owner urges motorists to think before they refuel
- 4 North Herts and Beds villages hit by power cut
- 5 Custodial sentence 'sends strong message' to those carrying knives
- 6 Arrests made after assault leaves victim with lacerations to the head
- 7 Appeal to trace driver after cyclist sustains serious injuries in crash
- 8 One-of-a-kind children's book shop opening in town centre
- 9 Hitchin Beer and Cider Festival in pictures
- 10 Ambulance called to crash between motorcycle and van in Stevenage
Ralph Baskerville, Liberal Democrats; Lorraine Bell, Labour Party; Matthew Hurst, Conservative Party; Helen Kerr, Trade Unionists and Socialists Against Cuts.
Amanda King, Labour Party; Susan Smith, Conservative Party; Graham Snell, Liberal Democrats.
Kevin Aylward, Liberal Democrats; Dilys Clark, Conservative Party; Maureen McKay, Labour Party.
Jim Brown, Labour Party; James Fraser, Conservative Party; Matthew Snell, Liberal Democrats; Elizabeth Sturges, Green Party.
Michael Kumar, UK Independence Party; Amanda Piroth, Liberal Democrats; Simon Speller, Labour Party; Bill Whelan, Conservative Party.
Denise Baskerville, Liberal Democrats; Bryan Clare, Trade Unionists and Socialists Against Cuts; John Lloyd, Labour Party; Adam Mitchell, Conservative Party; Graham White, Green Party.
Nicholas Baskerville, Liberal Democrats; Michelle Calcutt, Conservative Party; Barbara Clare, Trade Unionists and Socialists Against Cuts; Jack Pickersgill, Labour Party Candidate; Andrea Taylor, UK Independence Party.
Richard Henry, Labour Party; Gillian Mould, Conservative Party; Heather Snell, Liberal Democrats.
Laurie Chester, Labour Party;Clive Hearmon, Liberal Democrats; Paul Mould, Conservative Party.
Jim Callaghan, Labour Party; Katherine Lloyd-Manning, Liberal Democrats; Margaret Notley, Conservative Party.