Stevenage local election candidates
All the candidates standing for election at Stevenage Borough Council.
Amanda Dilley, Trade Unionists and Socialists Against Cuts; Michelle Gardner, Labour Party; Sharon Hearn, Conservative Party; Barbara Segadelli, Liberal Democrats.
Debra Betts, Liberal Democrats; Ian Cropton, Green Party; David Cullen, Labour Party; Steve Glennon, Trade Unionists and Socialists Against Cuts; Sean Howlett, UK Independence Party; Ellin Joseph, Conservative Party.
You may also want to watch:
Mark Pickersgill, Trade Unionists and Socialists Against Cuts; Gareth Steiner, Liberal Democrats; Vickie Warwick, Labour Party; Matthew Wyatt, Conservative Party.
- 1 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 2 Harry Styles and Emma Corrin snap confirms 'My Policeman' filming at Hitchin pool
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of indecent exposure following incident near splash park
- 4 Have your say on proposals for 18 new flats on Kwik Fit site
- 5 Yellow weather warning of thunderstorms in Herts
- 6 Stevenage lad donates 22 inches of hair to the Little Princess Trust
- 7 MBE is an incredible honour, says Lister nurse Lizzie
- 8 Freedom Day: Events to go ahead but hospitality will be affected, says BID manager
- 9 No further action for teen arrested in connection with Christopher Hewett murder investigation
- 10 Survivors Against Domestic Abuse opens 23rd safe space as demand for services rises
Ralph Baskerville, Liberal Democrats; Lorraine Bell, Labour Party; Matthew Hurst, Conservative Party; Helen Kerr, Trade Unionists and Socialists Against Cuts.
Amanda King, Labour Party; Susan Smith, Conservative Party; Graham Snell, Liberal Democrats.
Kevin Aylward, Liberal Democrats; Dilys Clark, Conservative Party; Maureen McKay, Labour Party.
Jim Brown, Labour Party; James Fraser, Conservative Party; Matthew Snell, Liberal Democrats; Elizabeth Sturges, Green Party.
Michael Kumar, UK Independence Party; Amanda Piroth, Liberal Democrats; Simon Speller, Labour Party; Bill Whelan, Conservative Party.
Denise Baskerville, Liberal Democrats; Bryan Clare, Trade Unionists and Socialists Against Cuts; John Lloyd, Labour Party; Adam Mitchell, Conservative Party; Graham White, Green Party.
Nicholas Baskerville, Liberal Democrats; Michelle Calcutt, Conservative Party; Barbara Clare, Trade Unionists and Socialists Against Cuts; Jack Pickersgill, Labour Party Candidate; Andrea Taylor, UK Independence Party.
Richard Henry, Labour Party; Gillian Mould, Conservative Party; Heather Snell, Liberal Democrats.
Laurie Chester, Labour Party;Clive Hearmon, Liberal Democrats; Paul Mould, Conservative Party.
Jim Callaghan, Labour Party; Katherine Lloyd-Manning, Liberal Democrats; Margaret Notley, Conservative Party.