Stevenage lifeguard Aleks Josh in BBC One’s The Voice battle rounds
STEVENAGE’S own Aleks Josh will appear on BBC hit TV show The Voice for the second time tomorrow (Sunday).
The 17-year-old Stevenage Leisure Centre lifeguard made it through to the battle rounds of the show, and will fight for his place in the next round tomorrow.
Aleks first wowed judges on the show when he appeared three weeks ago, performing Jason Mraz’s I’m Yours.
After being selected by mentors Will.i.am and The Script frontman Danny O’Donoghue, he opted for team Danny.
In tomorrow’s show, Aleks will battle against one of Danny’s other acts. If he makes it through, he will be one of only 20 acts left.
You may also want to watch:
The Voice has been well received by viewers, and has now overtaken Britain’s Got Talent in viewing figures.
- 1 New app allows passengers to order bus to virtual stops
- 2 Shop employee shaken after knifepoint robbery
- 3 Calls for extra hands to help uncover history-defining Roman bathhouse
- 4 Stevenage Charter Fair returns to town next week
- 5 Arsonist jailed for 10 years after setting 'terrifying' house fire
- 6 Boy, 13, subjected to distressing indecent exposure at leisure centre
- 7 Wellbeing gardens opened at Lister in memory of much-loved colleague Marilyn
- 8 Consultation opens on plans for 200 flats on Office Outlet site
- 9 No positives for Revell as Boro meekly surrender to Forest Green Rovers
- 10 Arrest made after man in his 40s dies in A505 crash tragedy