Stevenage lifeguard Aleks Josh in BBC One’s The Voice battle rounds
STEVENAGE’S own Aleks Josh will appear on BBC hit TV show The Voice for the second time tomorrow (Sunday).
The 17-year-old Stevenage Leisure Centre lifeguard made it through to the battle rounds of the show, and will fight for his place in the next round tomorrow.
Aleks first wowed judges on the show when he appeared three weeks ago, performing Jason Mraz’s I’m Yours.
After being selected by mentors Will.i.am and The Script frontman Danny O’Donoghue, he opted for team Danny.
In tomorrow’s show, Aleks will battle against one of Danny’s other acts. If he makes it through, he will be one of only 20 acts left.
You may also want to watch:
The Voice has been well received by viewers, and has now overtaken Britain’s Got Talent in viewing figures.
- 1 June 21: Will lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 2 Restaurant's plans 'will add interest' to streetscene
- 3 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 4 Teenager left shaken after robbery in Hitchin
- 5 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 6 PM set to announce postponement of lockdown easing today
- 7 Application submitted for electric vehicle charging forecourt off A1(M)
- 8 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 9 Family plea to save eight-month-old pup Ellie
- 10 Do you recognise these people?