Hospice Lights of Life to remember loved ones
- Credit: Archant
Garden House Hospice Care has launched its annual Lights of Life campaign to remember loved ones in Royston, Stevenage and Letchworth this Christmas.
The campaign welcomes members of the public to dedicate a light on the hospice tree in memory of family members and friends who have passed away.
Event organiser Cathy White said: “This campaign raises much needed funds and awareness for the hospice and would not be possible without the help of the local community, groups, businesses, choirs, bands and churches.
“Our sincere thanks go to them all for their support which ensures that we can continue to provide out specialist care to patients and their families in the North Herts area.”
The Royston service will take place at the Priory Memorial Gardens tomorrow, while Stevenage’s service will be at the Town Centre Gardens. Both events will start at 4pm.
Visitors will gather at the Letchworth Garden City Eagles football ground next Sunday, also at 4pm.
For more information or to dedicate a light in memory, go to ghhospicecare.org.uk or call the fundraising team on 01462 679540.
- 1 Tranquil Turtle officially opens with dazzling launch event
- 2 Dangerous paedophile jailed for sexual abuse of vulnerable girl
- 3 Serious collision on A602 injures four
- 4 Man charged with multiple burglaries after police chase
- 5 Christmas markets return to Hitchin
- 6 Icon building planning appeal quashed after High Court review
- 7 Here are the new Covid travel rules which begin today
- 8 175-year-old primary school saved after months of uncertainty
- 9 Christmas Fayre and switch-on attracts hundreds
- 10 Does your MP support drug testing in Parliament?