Hospice Lights of Life to remember loved ones
- Credit: Archant
Garden House Hospice Care has launched its annual Lights of Life campaign to remember loved ones in Royston, Stevenage and Letchworth this Christmas.
The campaign welcomes members of the public to dedicate a light on the hospice tree in memory of family members and friends who have passed away.
Event organiser Cathy White said: “This campaign raises much needed funds and awareness for the hospice and would not be possible without the help of the local community, groups, businesses, choirs, bands and churches.
“Our sincere thanks go to them all for their support which ensures that we can continue to provide out specialist care to patients and their families in the North Herts area.”
The Royston service will take place at the Priory Memorial Gardens tomorrow, while Stevenage’s service will be at the Town Centre Gardens. Both events will start at 4pm.
You may also want to watch:
Visitors will gather at the Letchworth Garden City Eagles football ground next Sunday, also at 4pm.
For more information or to dedicate a light in memory, go to ghhospicecare.org.uk or call the fundraising team on 01462 679540.
- 1 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 2 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 3 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 4 Have your say on parking restriction plans
- 5 Application submitted for electric vehicle charging forecourt off A1(M)
- 6 Family plea to save eight-month-old pup Ellie
- 7 Colossal bath makes a splash in Hitchin
- 8 Harry in Hitchin? Speculation rises as film crews descend on outdoor pool
- 9 June 21: Will lifting of coronavirus lockdown restrictions still go ahead?
- 10 Do you recognise these people?