Stevenage keen on Southend defender
- Credit: Archant
Stevenage are interested in signing Southend United defender Luke Prosser.
The centre-half could be available for transfer, and four Football League clubs, including Boro, have made enquiries into his availability.
Dagenham & Redbridge are also among those who have shown an interest in the defender, United boss Phil Brown told the Southend Echo.
The 27-year-old is a product of the Spurs Academy, and has also played for Port Vale.
He was twice an unused substitute as Southend overcame Boro in the League Two play-off semi-finals last season.
You may also want to watch:
Armand Gnanduillet, the striker who spent three months on loan at Boro before his deal ended earlier this month, is unlikely to return to the club.
Reports in London have linked the Chesterfield forward with a move to Leyton Orient for a fee of around £35,000.
- 1 Primary school's new garden has 'positive effect on wellbeing and learning'
- 2 Man taken to hospital after crash involving mobility scooter and motorhome
- 3 Man dies after Stevenage e-scooter crash
- 4 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 5 MPs and councillors react to tragic passing of Sir David Amess
- 6 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 7 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 8 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
- 9 Child abuse investigation dropped after hotel lost CCTV
- 10 Developers confirm controversial plans for Hitchin flats to go to appeal