Stevenage Has Got Talent 2014 finalists announced
- Credit: Archant
Eight acts have fought off the competition in the Stevenage Has Got Talent 2014 auditions to win a place performing in a charity concert.
Singers, dancers and musicians were among those who showcased their talents to a panel of judges in a bid to perform at The Mayor’s Charity Concert at the Gordon Craig Theatre in Stevenage on Monday, March 31, at 7pm.
The competition, organised by the mayor’s office at Stevenage Borough Council, the Comet and MBDA, saw more than 20 acts audition at Stevenage Arts and Leisure Centre.
The winning acts were singers Diamanda Tarditi, James Craven and Bethany Huckle, dancers Megan Cowlam and Sophie Ridley, street dancers UMA and Warriorz and keyboard player Steve Clark.
Tickets at £5 are available for the concert, with all proceeds going to four chosen charities – British Red Cross, Carers in Hertfordshire, RNLI Lifeboats and the Alzheimer’s Society.
To book, call 01438 363200 or visit www.gordon-craig.co.uk
- 1 High winds stop Stevenage Christmas lights switch-on event
- 2 Woman on trial over bottles smashed in Aldi store
- 3 Stevenage Pizza Hut closure prompts Nando's plans
- 4 Men sentenced after guns and class A drugs uncovered at Ickleford property
- 5 Missing Letchworth woman found safe and well
- 6 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 7 All under 40s to be offered Covid booster jab
- 8 Stevenage squad to get their chance despite transfer promise says new boss Paul Tisdale
- 9 Former councillor recognised for 36 years of service
- 10 Come on feel the noise: Tisdale excited to experience a first Stevenage home game