Stevenage gym goers give cancer a kicking
- Credit: Archant
A Stevenage gym has raised more than £800 for Macmillan Cancer Support with a charity day that included a variety of activities.
Just For Women at Domin8 Fitness hosted a day of coffee and homemade cake, followed by an evening of fitness.
Fitness instructor Rachel Payne kicked things off with two back to back Vibe Cycle classes before the main event, where international fitness presenter Troy Dureh took over with a Fight Klub masterclass.
For 90 minutes, participants punched, kicked and sweated it out together while DJ Krabby provided a drum and bass set.
Domin8 Fitness instructor Charlie Sanders said: “Cancer has touched the lives of both members and staff members at Dominate in recent months. With the amazing work McMillan do, we were thrilled to raise £820.00 for such a worthy cause.”
You may also want to watch:
Just For Women at Domin8 Fitness is situated in Wedgewood Way, and offers a ladies-only gym. They are also CancerPlus exercise specialists.
To find out more visit www.dominategroup.co.uk.
- 1 Woman trapped in car after colliding with tree on A602
- 2 A602 remains partially shut in Stevenage after crash
- 3 Residents consulted on redevelopment of Letchworth's Hawksley bungalows
- 4 Stevenage schoolboy wins national chef award
- 5 Appeal to save Astonbury Wood is successful
- 6 Developer appointed for new Baldock neighbourhoods
- 7 Special needs school's urgent appeal for swim helpers
- 8 Armed Forces Day 2021: Great day promised with pop-up museum and Spitfire fly-past
- 9 Man jailed after attacking victim with glass bottle in hotel room
- 10 Stevenage Borough Juniors crowned national champions after tense victory