Stevenage flasher exposes himself to 12-year-old
POLICE are searching for a flasher who exposed himself to a young girl and is being linked with previous offences.
A 12-year-old girl was walking near an underpass between Martins Way and Grace Way in Stevenage on Thursday when she noticed a man exposing himself behind her.
The offender is described by police as a white man, 6ft tall, about 20-years-old, with blond curly hair, a large nose and small eyes. He was clean shaven and wearing a red hooded top with Adidas on the back and grey joggers.
The indecent exposure occurred at about 3.55pm and follows a similar incident at around 3pm in Canterbury Way playing fields on October 2.
Police also have an offence logged in an area off Ripon Road and St Nicholas Park at about 3.30pm on July 18.
You may also want to watch:
The offender for both these incidents is similar to the one described for the latest indecent exposure.
Detective Constable Mark Dunford, investigating, said: “This area is adjacent to a busy road and an equally busy walkway and underpass and was at school finishing time. I would appeal to anyone who may have witnessed this offence or may recognise the description of the offender to contact me.
- 1 GP surgery blamed for young cancer victim's late diagnosis
- 2 Stevenage has 'no money left' for new special needs children, says council
- 3 Appeal after dog attack in Stevenage park
- 4 Still no justice for paramedic killed in 2018 crash
- 5 Community fieldwalking to uncover Hitchin's Roman ruins hailed 'huge success'
- 6 Stevenage Charter Fair returns to town next week
- 7 Woman taken to hospital after medical incident in town centre
- 8 Two schools' birthday celebrations can finally go ahead
- 9 Revealed: Stevenage pantomime cast members announced for Aladdin at the Gordon Craig Theatre
- 10 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
“I would also appeal to anyone who may have witnesses the previous two offences to contact me with information.”
Witnesses can contact DC Dunford via the Herts Police non-emergency number 101. Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.