Tom Pett returns to Stevenage after Lincoln City release
- Credit: Archant
Tom Pett has made a welcome return to Stevenage following his release from Lincoln City.
The fan favourite made 159 appearances for Boro between 2014 and 2018, scoring 22 goals.
During his time with the Imps he helped the club to the League Two title but now the 28-year-old just wants to resume his career.
Speaking on the club website he said: “It is great to be back. I am very pleased to get it over the line and get back to playing football which is what I enjoy doing best.
“I have come back a better player and a better person and hopefully I can bring my experience to the lads.”
You may also want to watch:
Manager Alex Revell said, “Tom is a player that everybody at the football club knows about. He has a great footballing brain and he’ll add a huge amount to us in our attacking play.”
He is available for selection starting with Saturday’s FA Cup tie at home to Concord Rangers.
- 1 Primary school's new garden has 'positive effect on wellbeing and learning'
- 2 Man taken to hospital after crash involving mobility scooter and motorhome
- 3 Man dies after Stevenage e-scooter crash
- 4 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 5 MPs and councillors react to tragic passing of Sir David Amess
- 6 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 7 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 8 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
- 9 Child abuse investigation dropped after hotel lost CCTV
- 10 Opening of long-awaited Stevenage supermarket