Stevenage extend loans of QPR’s Andrade and Cardiff City’s Johnson
- Credit: Archant
Stevenage have extended the loan of Tuesday night’s match winner Bruno Andrade from Premier League Queens Park Rangers for another month.
The winger came off the bench to grab the only goal of the game as Boro defeated Plymouth Argyle 1-0 at the Lamex Stadium in Sky Bet League Two.
Following his mid-week winner, Andrade told The Comet: “I’ve always loved my time at Stevenage, especially the fans. Since day one they’ve welcomed me with open arms and it feels great to be welcomed.
“The last three games we’ve [played] teams above and we’ve picked up a massive point at Wycombe. We could have had three.
“We held our heads high, came out [against Plymouth] and we delivered the three good points.”
You may also want to watch:
The club, which has a lengthy injury list, has also retained the servies of Cardiff City frontman Danny Johnson for a further month.
- 1 Taser video: Officer's actions which left man with injuries 'deemed appropriate'
- 2 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 3 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 4 As sewage saga continues, how did our MPs vote?
- 5 Hitchin's Repair Café wants you!
- 6 Singers make positive change by renaming choir
- 7 Annual Pride of Stevenage Awards celebrate our local heroes
- 8 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 9 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 10 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction