Stevenage extend loan deals of Doughty and Andrade
- Credit: Archant
More positive news comes from the Lamex Stadium today with the news that QPR duo Bruno Andrade and Michael Doughty have extended their loan deals with Stevenage.
Doughty has signed on for the rest of the season, while midfielder Andrade will stay at Boro for a further month.
Speaking to the club’s official website, midfielder Doughty said: “I’m very happy to sign for the rest of the season as I have been enjoying the regular football that I’ve been getting here.
“Whilst I’ve still got a lot to learn, the manager has been good to me and is helping me to understand the improvements that I need to make. I’m confident that the more games I play, the better player I’ll become.
“The league position doesn’t reflect the performances that we’ve been putting in recently. For the remainder of the season I hope to continue improving and play a big part in helping the team climb the table.”
You may also want to watch:
The news follows Tuesday’s announcement that prolific striker Francois Zoko has agreed a contract extension until the end of the season.
- 1 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 2 Primary school's new garden has 'positive effect on wellbeing and learning'
- 3 Man dies after Stevenage e-scooter crash
- 4 Man taken to hospital after crash involving mobility scooter and motorhome
- 5 MPs and councillors react to tragic passing of Sir David Amess
- 6 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 7 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 8 Child abuse investigation dropped after hotel lost CCTV
- 9 Halloween trail set for Letchworth this half term
- 10 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations