Stevenage election results: Woodfield
The Conservatives won Woodfield - the one blue seat to be retained.
Margaret Notley held her seat by just under 100 votes from nearest rival Labour’s Jim Callaghan.
Callaghan, Jim - Labour: 521
Lloyd-Manning, Katherine Jane - Lib Dem: 131
You may also want to watch:
Notley, Margaret Penelope - Conservative: 614
Turnout: 30.30 per cent.
- 1 Shop employee shaken after knifepoint robbery
- 2 New app allows passengers to order bus to virtual stops
- 3 Calls for extra hands to help uncover history-defining Roman bathhouse
- 4 Stevenage Charter Fair returns to town next week
- 5 Arsonist jailed for 10 years after setting 'terrifying' house fire
- 6 Boy, 13, subjected to distressing indecent exposure at leisure centre
- 7 Consultation opens on plans for 200 flats on Office Outlet site
- 8 Wellbeing gardens opened at Lister in memory of much-loved colleague Marilyn
- 9 No positives for Revell as Boro meekly surrender to Forest Green Rovers
- 10 Arrest made after man in his 40s dies in A505 crash tragedy