Stevenage election results: Roebuck
Herts County councillor John Lloyd held Roebuck
The Labour candidate won the seat by almost 300 votes from his nearest rival, Conservative Adam Mitchell.
Baskerville, Denise Carlyle - Lib Dem: 83
Clare, Bryan David - Trade Unionists and Socialists Against Cuts: 41
You may also want to watch:
Lloyd, John - Labour: 758
Mitchell, Adam - Conservative: 424
- 1 Stevenage council: 'More flats will bring life to town'
- 2 Stevenage nursing home celebrates Pride
- 3 Tottenham test for Stevenage after draw for Papa John's Trophy
- 4 Hitchin Boys' teacher honoured with national award
- 5 Residents consulted on redevelopment of Letchworth's Hawksley bungalows
- 6 Woman trapped in car after colliding with tree on A602
- 7 Stevenage get big derby clash in first round of Carabao Cup
- 8 Cancelled school trip to red list Peru sees some students losing £2,250
- 9 Poppy Fletcher makes history by signing for Stevenage women
- 10 79-year-old pens autobiography inspired by move to Hitchin care home
White, Graham Crawford - Green: 130
Turnout: 30.30 per cent.