Man arrested on suspicion of drug dealing in Stevenage
- Credit: Archant
A 21-year-old man has been arrested in Stevenage on suspicion of drugs offences, after police carried out a warrant at an address this morning.
The man from London was arrested at a property in Trumper Road on suspicion of being in possession of class A drugs with intent to supply.
A quantity of what is believed to be crack cocaine was recovered along with a number of mobile phones and large knife.
Officers from Operation Mantis and the Stevenage Scorpion Team entered the address following complaints of suspected drug dealing.
The 21-year-old is currently in police custody.
You may also want to watch:
Sgt Jon Leak from Operation Mantis said: “My officers executed the warrant this morning following numerous reports from the local community about alleged drug dealing from the address.
“If you have information about any unusual behaviour in your neighbourhood that you think may be linked to criminal activity please let us know by calling the non-emergency number 101 or report information online at www.herts.police.uk/report.
“Alternatively, you can stay 100 per cent anonymous by contacting Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or via their untraceable online form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org.”
- 1 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 2 Harry Styles and Emma Corrin snap confirms 'My Policeman' filming at Hitchin pool
- 3 Have your say on proposals for 18 new flats on Kwik Fit site
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of indecent exposure following incident near splash park
- 5 Yellow weather warning of thunderstorms in Herts
- 6 MBE is an incredible honour, says Lister nurse Lizzie
- 7 Stevenage lad donates 22 inches of hair to the Little Princess Trust
- 8 Freedom Day: Events to go ahead but hospitality will be affected, says BID manager
- 9 No further action for teen arrested in connection with Christopher Hewett murder investigation
- 10 Survivors Against Domestic Abuse opens 23rd safe space as demand for services rises