Stevenage designer sees creations worn by Hitchin model at Royal Ascot
- Credit: Archant
Some punters may have lost their shirts on Derby Day at Royal Ascot but a hat designer from Stevenage was delighted her creations were worn during the most fashionable event of the flat-racing season.
Lisa Jayne, owner of Lisa Jayne Millinery, created two headpieces for the festival, which is attended by thousands of racegoers and fahionistas alike.
The elegant designs were then worn to the event by model and former British showjumping champion Samantha Gibbins, who is from Hitchin and pictured right.
They also caught the eye of photographers – with the results appearing in many Fleet Street publications.
Lisa said: “I’m delighted to have my creations worn by Samantha at Royal Ascot!”
You may also want to watch:
Find out more at lisajanemillinery.com.
- 1 Hundreds of council flats placed on 24-hour watch over fire concerns
- 2 Harry Styles and Emma Corrin snap confirms 'My Policeman' filming at Hitchin pool
- 3 Have your say on proposals for 18 new flats on Kwik Fit site
- 4 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 5 Schoolchildren transform underpass into art gallery to mark Clean Air Day
- 6 Man arrested on suspicion of indecent exposure following incident near splash park
- 7 Poppy Appeal stalwart Les Mortimer recognised for decades of fundraising
- 8 MBE is an incredible honour, says Lister nurse Lizzie
- 9 Stevenage lad donates 22 inches of hair to the Little Princess Trust
- 10 No further action for teen arrested in connection with Christopher Hewett murder investigation