Stevenage Day returns for 2014
- Credit: Archant
Stevenage Day returns to King George V Playing Field tomorrow (Sunday).
The day will feature more than 200 stalls, various dance acts and performances from a host of Comet country singers including last year’s Britain’s Got Talent finalist Gabz Gardiner and The Voice contestant Nadeem Leigh.
Gabz is set to perform her FIFA World Cup single Holiday in Brazil at the event – which coincides with the song’s release.
There will also be fairground rides and a 1940s-themed vintage tea party.
Free parking will be available on the day at The Forum, Southgate, Marshgate, Aldi and St George’s Way multi-storey car parks.
The event starts at 11.30am. Visit www.stevenage.gov.uk for more information.
- 1 Two reports of indecent exposure in Stevenage
- 2 Murder trial told Ian Stewart was 'so cross' after sister-in-law called coroner
- 3 Closure order granted for Hitchin flat after anti-social behaviour
- 4 New housing to meet high demand in Stevenage
- 5 Pick up your new look Comet every Thursday
- 6 Stevenage health lead 'appalled' as Lister stroke unit is downgraded again
- 7 Woman sentenced after Aldi bottle smashing spree
- 8 Will housing expand into Green Belt land near Hitchin?
- 9 Man injured police officers while being arrested for drug offences
- 10 Axes and knives found during weapons raid