Boy remains in serious condition following Stevenage crash
- Credit: Archant
An 11-year-old boy remains in a serious condition in hospital following a crash in Stevenage earlier this week.
The boy, who was riding a bike, was in collision with a red Seat Ibiza in Oaks Cross at around 5.45pm on Monday.
An ambulance and an East Anglian Air Ambulance were both called, and he was taken to Stevenage's Lister Hospital.
As of this morning, a spokeswoman for Herts police said the boy remains in a serious condition.
Police are still urging any potential witnesses to come forward.
You may also want to watch:
Sergeant Sam Cordingley said: "We are continuing to investigate this collision to establish what happened.
"Although we have spoken to a number of witnesses, we are still keen to speak with anyone else who may have seen the collision.
- 1 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 2 Harry Styles and Emma Corrin snap confirms 'My Policeman' filming at Hitchin pool
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of indecent exposure following incident near splash park
- 4 Have your say on proposals for 18 new flats on Kwik Fit site
- 5 Yellow weather warning of thunderstorms in Herts
- 6 Stevenage lad donates 22 inches of hair to the Little Princess Trust
- 7 MBE is an incredible honour, says Lister nurse Lizzie
- 8 Freedom Day: Events to go ahead but hospitality will be affected, says BID manager
- 9 No further action for teen arrested in connection with Christopher Hewett murder investigation
- 10 Survivors Against Domestic Abuse opens 23rd safe space as demand for services rises
"Additionally, we are eager to hear from anyone who may have been driving in the area at the time with a dash cam. Again, please contact us if you can assist our enquiries."
Please call 101 giving reference ISR 692 of June 24 if you saw anything.