Stevenage confirm two more friendly dates
Boro to play games at Dover Athletic and Hampton and Richmond
STEVENAGE have confirmed two more pre-season friendlies.
The club looks set to start their summer of matches with a trip to Dover Athletic on Tuesday, July 19 (7.45pm kick-off) before making the journey to Hampton and Richmond Borough the following week (Tuesday, July 26 for a 7.45pm kick-off).
The club had previously confirmed a friendly at League 2 side Dagenham & Redbridge on Saturday, July 30 (3pm ko).
Boro have also lined up fixtures away at Canvey Island, Chalfont St Peter and Carshalton Athletic, the last as part of the deal which took striker Byron Harrison to Boro in January, but have yet to confirm these dates.
You may also want to watch:
Aylesbury United say on their website that Stevenage are due to play them in a friendly on Wednesday, August 3 (7.45pm kick-off) and Bedford Eagles have announced on their site that Boro are due to visit them on July 26, the same day Boro are due to play Hampton, but neither of these last two matches has been confirmed by Stevenage.
All of the fixtures will be played away from home to allow Stevenage’s newly laid pitch time to bed in before the start of the new season.
- 1 Taser video: Officer's actions which left man with injuries 'deemed appropriate'
- 2 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 3 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 4 As sewage saga continues, how did our MPs vote?
- 5 Hitchin's Repair Café wants you!
- 6 Singers make positive change by renaming choir
- 7 Annual Pride of Stevenage Awards celebrate our local heroes
- 8 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 9 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 10 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction