Stevenage ColourClashSplash: Get ready for a rainbow of colour in aid of Letchworth-based Garden House Hospice Care
- Credit: Archant
Fundraisers will get covered in colour, splashed with water and smothered in foam while supporting hospice care in Stevenage later this month.
Garden House Hospice Care’s annual colour run is back, bigger and better, with music, obstacles and heaps of fun at ColourClashSplash next weekend.
The fun begins at 10.30am at the Thomas Alleyne Academy in Stevenage’s High Street on Saturday, July 29 – with the run starting at 12 noon.
A hospice spokeswoman said: “A run for the whole family involving colour, water, foam, obstacles and heaps of fun – ColourClashSplash is bigger and better!
“Join the party as you run, dance, walk or wiggle your way around the course and through the variety of fun stations.
You may also want to watch:
“Stalls, refreshments, photo booth and music will be available on the day. So why not join us for this fun-filled activity and help raise much-needed funds for patient care?
“Places are limited, so please register early to avoid disappointment.”
- 1 Consultation opens on plans for 200 flats on Office Outlet site
- 2 Calls for extra hands to help uncover history-defining Roman bathhouse
- 3 Stevenage Charter Fair returns to town next week
- 4 What you need to know about the changing divorce laws
- 5 Medical spa at the front of breaking down taboos about cosmetic treatments opens in Stevenage
- 6 CCTV appeal after distressing indecent exposure at leisure centre
- 7 Darcie's Wish fundraising back on track after 18 months
- 8 Youths to be questioned by police in connection with fountain foam
- 9 Have your say on future of Stevenage High Street
- 10 Woman suffers cuts and bruises in pub glassing
The run is open to adults and children aged five and up. Anyone under 18 must have a parent or guardian sign their registration form and be accompanied by a participating adult.
Entry costs £20 for adults aged 17 and up, £12 for juniors aged eight to 16, and £5 for kids aged five to seven.
Garden House Hospice Care is based in Letchworth’s Gillison Close and serves all the communities of North Hertfordshire and the surrounding area.
To find out more or register for ColourClashSplash, call 01462 679540 or see ghhospicecare.org.uk.