Stevenage CCTV appeal after man ‘partially exposes himself’ to 16-year-old
- Credit: Archant
A CCTV image has been released as police investigate allegations a man verbally abused a 16-year-old girl in a Stevenage park before partially exposing himself.
Police said the incident happened on the common in Fishers Green between 5.10pm and 5.30pm on Wednesday, May 9.
The 16-year-old was walking her dog when it was approached by another dog.
Police said that when she asked its owner to get his dog away from hers, he “verbally abused the victim before partially exposing himself”. He then made off from the scene.
PC Adam Fish, who is investigating the incident, said: “This was a frightening ordeal that left the victim very shaken.
You may also want to watch:
“I would like to speak to the man pictured as it is believed he was in the area at the time and may have information that is vital to the investigation.”
Anyone who recognises the man or who has any other information about the incident should email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 101, quoting crime reference E1/18/3807.
- 1 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 2 Harry Styles and Emma Corrin snap confirms 'My Policeman' filming at Hitchin pool
- 3 Have your say on proposals for 18 new flats on Kwik Fit site
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of indecent exposure following incident near splash park
- 5 Yellow weather warning of thunderstorms in Herts
- 6 MBE is an incredible honour, says Lister nurse Lizzie
- 7 Stevenage lad donates 22 inches of hair to the Little Princess Trust
- 8 Freedom Day: Events to go ahead but hospitality will be affected, says BID manager
- 9 Survivors Against Domestic Abuse opens 23rd safe space as demand for services rises
- 10 No further action for teen arrested in connection with Christopher Hewett murder investigation