CCTV appeal following vehicle interferences in Stevenage
- Credit: Archant
Police have released CCTV images of two men they would like to speak to in connection with vehicle interferences in Stevenage.
On December 31, 2018, and January 19, two vehicles parked on a drive in Hadwell Close were tampered with.
Officers believe the two men pictured were in the area at the time and may have information which could assist the investigation.
Neighbourhood Sgt Nic Achilleos said: “We have seen an emerging pattern where opportunist thieves target specific roads and just try car doors in the hope that some vehicles have been left unlocked.
“Please make sure your vehicle is locked when you leave it and that you have not left anything on display.”
If you recognise the people pictured, or have any information about the incidents, contact the Stevenage Safer Neighbourhood team on 101 or online at www.herts.police.uk/Report quoting crime reference 41/7052/19.
You may also want to watch:
You can also call our non-emergency number 101.
Alternatively, you can stay anonymous by contacting Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or via their untraceable online form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Stevenage council: 'More flats will bring life to town'
- 2 Tottenham test for Stevenage after draw for Papa John's Trophy
- 3 Stevenage nursing home celebrates Pride
- 4 Hitchin Boys' teacher honoured with national award
- 5 Residents consulted on redevelopment of Letchworth's Hawksley bungalows
- 6 Woman trapped in car after colliding with tree on A602
- 7 Stevenage get big derby clash in first round of Carabao Cup
- 8 79-year-old pens autobiography inspired by move to Hitchin care home
- 9 Cancelled school trip to red list Peru sees some students losing £2,250
- 10 Poppy Fletcher makes history by signing for Stevenage women