Stevenage cancer sufferer with partially amputed jaw has car stolen
- Credit: Picture: DANNY LOO
A Stevenage man whose jaw had to be partially amputated because of cancer has been left devasted after his car was stolen.
Graham Harrison had his white BMW 3 Series 325i stolen from outside his property in Townsend Mews between 2am and 1pm on Friday.
Police believe a flatbed lorry may have been used to tow the car away.
“It is very upsetting. It is very hard without it. I’m so confused,” said Graham.
“I really don’t know why anyone would do this. It’s very, very difficult for me having it stolen, especially because of the cancer.
“I was diagnosed in 2015 and I’ve had half my jaw amputated.
I haven’t had any news from the police at the moment, but I know they are investigating.
- 1 Serious collision on A602 injures four
- 2 Dangerous paedophile jailed for sexual abuse of vulnerable girl
- 3 Tranquil Turtle officially opens with lavish launch event
- 4 Icon building planning appeal quashed after High Court review
- 5 Christmas markets return to Hitchin
- 6 Butts Close: A monument to medieval Hitchin
- 7 Cat owner given 'best Christmas present' after being reunited with missing Maine Coon five years after disappearance
- 8 When to see The Geminids - one of the best meteor showers of the year
- 9 Care home excited to open its doors to new residents
- 10 Woman pleads guilty to smashing bottles of booze worth £10,000
“I really hope they can find it because, as I said, it’s so difficult without it.”
If you have any information call police on 101, quoting crime reference 41/26557/19.