Stevenage bus driver shortlisted for Arriva award
- Credit: Archant
A 19-year-old Stevenage bus driver has been shortlisted in Arriva’s annual awards.
Callum Hussey has been with the company for less than a year and has been nominated for Driver of the Year after Arriva launched a search asking customers to put staff forward for awards.
“I would like to thank everyone who voted for me, your nominations mean a great deal to me and I feel honoured to have got this far,” said Callum.
“I work with a lot of great drivers so it’s a real privilege to see that my passengers have noticed all of the hard work I put into the job.”
Cora Woodhouse, marketing director added: “We strive to deliver excellent customer service, therefore, it is important to us that we make sure those staff members that are going above and beyond are being recognised and rewarded.”
You may also want to watch:
The winner will be announced at a gala dinner in April as part of Arriva’s Made a Difference awards, and Callum needs your support before voting closes Monday to scoop the prize.
To vote for him visit arrivabus.co.uk/doty.
- 1 June 21: Will lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 2 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 3 Application submitted for electric vehicle charging forecourt off A1(M)
- 4 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 5 Colossal bath makes a splash in Hitchin
- 6 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 7 Family plea to save eight-month-old pup Ellie
- 8 Have your say on parking restriction plans
- 9 Do you recognise these people?
- 10 Drugs, weapons and cash recovered as man arrested in Beds village