Stevenage brothers charged with car theft spree
TWO brothers appeared in court charged with a spree of thefts from cars.
Sean and Daniel Lloyd, aged 24 and 19, of Canterbury Way, Stevenage appeared at Hatfield Remand Court on Saturday charged with four counts of theft from unlocked vehicles in the Great Ashby neighbourhood of the town.
Cars on Blackdown Close, The Beacons and Cleveland Way were targeted between August 14 and 16, with money, cards and electronic devices stolen.
Attempts had been made to enter other vehicles in the area, Herts Police said.
Sean was released on bail, while Daniel remains in custody.
Both will appear before Stevenage magistrates on Tuesday.
- 1 Stevenage appoint former MK Dons boss Paul Tisdale as their new manager
- 2 BID releases official statement after cancelling Christmas lights switch-on
- 3 Villagers left waiting over an hour in cold for Arriva buses demand better service
- 4 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 5 Hertfordshire zoo Paradise Wildlife Park to temporarily close to the public in January
- 6 Hitchin named as happiest place to live in the East of England
- 7 How Hertfordshire’s coronavirus figures compare to last year's lockdown
- 8 Council backs master plan for further expansion of Luton Airport
- 9 Calvin Harris, David Guetta and Fatboy Slim announced for Creamfields South Chelmsford 2022 line-up
- 10 Residents encouraged to have their say on Stevenage's new political map