Stevenage brothers charged with car theft spree
TWO brothers appeared in court charged with a spree of thefts from cars.
Sean and Daniel Lloyd, aged 24 and 19, of Canterbury Way, Stevenage appeared at Hatfield Remand Court on Saturday charged with four counts of theft from unlocked vehicles in the Great Ashby neighbourhood of the town.
Cars on Blackdown Close, The Beacons and Cleveland Way were targeted between August 14 and 16, with money, cards and electronic devices stolen.
Attempts had been made to enter other vehicles in the area, Herts Police said.
Sean was released on bail, while Daniel remains in custody.
You may also want to watch:
Both will appear before Stevenage magistrates on Tuesday.
- 1 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 2 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 3 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 4 Have your say on parking restriction plans
- 5 Application submitted for electric vehicle charging forecourt off A1(M)
- 6 Family plea to save eight-month-old pup Ellie
- 7 Colossal bath makes a splash in Hitchin
- 8 Harry in Hitchin? Speculation rises as film crews descend on outdoor pool
- 9 June 21: Will lifting of coronavirus lockdown restrictions still go ahead?
- 10 Do you recognise these people?