Stevenage bridal shop plays key role on E4’s Don’t Tell the Bride tonight
- Credit: Archant
A bridal shop in Stevenage is set to feature on E4’s Don’t Tell the Bride tonight, when staff help a stressed groom pick the perfect dress for his fiancée.
Gary Dongray is given £14,000, three weeks and sole responsibility for organising his own wedding day – but will fiancée Lauren turn up?
Suffice to say his brave plans mean staff at Ann Bridal on Stevenage’s High Street are tasked with providing two identical dresses for Lauren – because one of them is set to get ruined!
Gary – who lives with Lauren in Harlow, Essex – said: “Picking the dress was the hardest thing. We spent a whole day in the shop.”
Ann Bridal’s managing director, Paul McCullough, said: “We were contacted the day before by the show’s producers and asked if we would like to be part of the show.
You may also want to watch:
“We had our senior bridal consultant on hand to help and also arranged for someone to model the dresses Gary chose.”
The episode will be shown on E4 at 9pm tonight, Wednesday, January 24.
- 1 Lasting tribute to schoolgirl after tragic death
- 2 'A day none of us will forget' - Princess Anne visits Lister Hospital
- 3 'Fight for what is yours' - Alyssa Smith Jewellery's message following High Court win
- 4 Crowds flock to Hitchin for Bucklersbury and Sun Street Day
- 5 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 6 Stevenage happy with performance and result against 10-man Crystal Palace
- 7 Letchworth BID responds after manager unexpectedly jailed
- 8 £50 supermarket vouchers available to help families entitled to free school meals
- 9 Christopher Hewett: Teenage boys found guilty of murder and manslaughter
- 10 Stevenage unveil Amazon's Prime Gaming as new sponsors on new kit