Stevenage bridal shop plays key role on E4’s Don’t Tell the Bride tonight
- Credit: Archant
A bridal shop in Stevenage is set to feature on E4’s Don’t Tell the Bride tonight, when staff help a stressed groom pick the perfect dress for his fiancée.
Gary Dongray is given £14,000, three weeks and sole responsibility for organising his own wedding day – but will fiancée Lauren turn up?
Suffice to say his brave plans mean staff at Ann Bridal on Stevenage’s High Street are tasked with providing two identical dresses for Lauren – because one of them is set to get ruined!
Gary – who lives with Lauren in Harlow, Essex – said: “Picking the dress was the hardest thing. We spent a whole day in the shop.”
Ann Bridal’s managing director, Paul McCullough, said: “We were contacted the day before by the show’s producers and asked if we would like to be part of the show.
“We had our senior bridal consultant on hand to help and also arranged for someone to model the dresses Gary chose.”
The episode will be shown on E4 at 9pm tonight, Wednesday, January 24.
- 1 Men sentenced after guns and class A drugs uncovered at Ickleford property
- 2 Stevenage Pizza Hut closure prompts Nando's plans
- 3 Woman on trial over bottles smashed in Aldi store
- 4 High winds stop Stevenage Christmas lights switch-on event
- 5 Stevenage MP earns over £4,000 per month from other jobs
- 6 Former army major sentenced after pillion rider dies in motorcycle crash
- 7 Missing Letchworth woman found safe and well
- 8 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 9 James Bay announces intimate ‘New Songs New Stories’ solo tour for Independent Venue Week
- 10 Enter Shikari to play Club 85 gig in Hitchin as part of The National Lottery’s Revive Live Tour