Stevenage boss Dino Maamria issues transfer update
- Credit: Gavin Ellis/TGS Photo
Stevenage boss Dino Maamria has issued an update on the club’s summer transfer business.
Boro have already signed non-league stars Jason Cowley and Jamie Fielding, with more new additions expected over the coming weeks.
Speaking in a video on the club's official Twitter account as Stevenage returned for the first day of pre-season, Maamria provided an update on potential arrivals.
"I've got one or two trialists with us," he said.
"We are looking for quality players this season.
You may also want to watch:
"I know probably our fans are waiting for some signings to be made. It's quite different to last summer. Last summer there was a lot of changes and we had to go and get players.
"I've kept the core of the squad together and what I'm looking to do is bring better quality players in to push us to that 80 points plus mark."
- 1 Devastated wife pays tribute to Stewart Macgregor following e-scooter accident
- 2 Man in 70s arrested following A600 crash
- 3 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 4 As Michael Keaton's Batman returns, Knebworth House features in first teaser for The Flash movie
- 5 Memories of a famous FA Cup run for Stevenage after first round draw made
- 6 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 7 Man dies after Stevenage e-scooter crash
- 8 Case for the defence needed quickly after bad defeat for Stevenage
- 9 Man taken to hospital after crash involving mobility scooter and motorhome
- 10 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child