Stevenage Beer & Cider Festival 2020 in pictures
- Credit: Archant
Hundreds flocked to the return of the Stevenage Beer & Cider Festival at the town’s Arts and Leisure Centre over the weekend.
Up for grabs were hundreds of choices of independent and craft beers for punters at the festival, which returned on Thursday and ran until Sunday, after a year's hiatus.
Organised by North Herts CAMRA - Campaign for Real Ale - the festival also provided food and entertainment, with entry £3 on the door.
As well as the hundreds of beers, real ales, ciders, perrys and meads to choose from, there was also hot and cold food, a tombola and a book stall.
North Herts CAMRA has more than 600 members - who are invited along to the group's socials to various pubs in the area - and volunteers at festivals.
You may also want to watch:
To find out more about CAMRA, or to become a member, go to camranorthherts.org.uk or visit their Facebook page CAMRA North Hertfordshire.
- 1 Hundreds of council flats placed on 24-hour watch over fire concerns
- 2 Harry Styles and Emma Corrin snap confirms 'My Policeman' filming at Hitchin pool
- 3 Have your say on proposals for 18 new flats on Kwik Fit site
- 4 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 5 Schoolchildren transform underpass into art gallery to mark Clean Air Day
- 6 Man arrested on suspicion of indecent exposure following incident near splash park
- 7 No further action for teen arrested in connection with Christopher Hewett murder investigation
- 8 World premiere screening of film Lightships at Letchworth's Broadway cinema
- 9 Stevenage lad donates 22 inches of hair to the Little Princess Trust
- 10 MBE is an incredible honour, says Lister nurse Lizzie