Stevenage Beer & Cider Festival 2020 in pictures
- Credit: Archant
Hundreds flocked to the return of the Stevenage Beer & Cider Festival at the town’s Arts and Leisure Centre over the weekend.
Up for grabs were hundreds of choices of independent and craft beers for punters at the festival, which returned on Thursday and ran until Sunday, after a year's hiatus.
Organised by North Herts CAMRA - Campaign for Real Ale - the festival also provided food and entertainment, with entry £3 on the door.
As well as the hundreds of beers, real ales, ciders, perrys and meads to choose from, there was also hot and cold food, a tombola and a book stall.
North Herts CAMRA has more than 600 members - who are invited along to the group's socials to various pubs in the area - and volunteers at festivals.
You may also want to watch:
To find out more about CAMRA, or to become a member, go to camranorthherts.org.uk or visit their Facebook page CAMRA North Hertfordshire.
- 1 Confirmation that Stevenage Five Guys restaurant is coming soon
- 2 COVID-19 deaths across Hertfordshire hit new milestone
- 3 Donations pour in for memorial garden in tribute to teacher who died from COVID-19
- 4 Appeal to sign petition over future of ancient woodland in Stevenage
- 5 Man arrested after crashing into tree and fleeing scene in Hitchin
- 6 Dogwalker dismayed after discovering more than 50 bags of poo on his walk
- 7 Police appeal for witnesses after Hitchin robbery
- 8 Letchworth Rugby Club rocked by death of two huge and well-loved stalwarts
- 9 'Incredible community spirit' pays for boy's medical chest brace after shock diagnosis
- 10 Fundraising Batman cycles across three villages in bid to lose weight