Stevenage Beer & Cider Festival returns this month
- Credit: Archant
Stevenage Beer & Cider Festival is set to return following a year’s hiatus.
The event organised by North Herts CAMRA will return to the Stevenage Arts & Leisure Centre, with more than 100 choices of beer, cider, perry and mead.
Beers will include both local and non-local cask ales, and international keg and bottled beer. There will also be hot and cold food, a tombola and a book stall.
Souvenir glasses will be available offering pint, half-pint and third-pint measures.
Entry will be just £3 on the door and free for CAMRA members and OAPs.
You may also want to watch:
You'll be able to join CAMRA - the Campaign for Real Ale - at the festival and become one of nearly 200,000 members across the UK enjoying its benefits.
Sponsors are welcome for token cards and beers as are companies who wish to advertise in the festival guide.
- 1 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 2 Harry Styles and Emma Corrin snap confirms 'My Policeman' filming at Hitchin pool
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of indecent exposure following incident near splash park
- 4 Have your say on proposals for 18 new flats on Kwik Fit site
- 5 Yellow weather warning of thunderstorms in Herts
- 6 Stevenage lad donates 22 inches of hair to the Little Princess Trust
- 7 MBE is an incredible honour, says Lister nurse Lizzie
- 8 Freedom Day: Events to go ahead but hospitality will be affected, says BID manager
- 9 No further action for teen arrested in connection with Christopher Hewett murder investigation
- 10 Survivors Against Domestic Abuse opens 23rd safe space as demand for services rises
Opening times are Thursday, February 20, from 5pm to 11pm, Friday, February 21, midday to 11pm and Saturday, February 22, midday to 10pm.
For the latest information, including beer lists and more, visit www.camranorthherts.org.uk/stevenage-2020.