Stevenage Beer & Cider Festival returns this month
- Credit: Archant
Stevenage Beer & Cider Festival is set to return following a year’s hiatus.
The event organised by North Herts CAMRA will return to the Stevenage Arts & Leisure Centre, with more than 100 choices of beer, cider, perry and mead.
Beers will include both local and non-local cask ales, and international keg and bottled beer. There will also be hot and cold food, a tombola and a book stall.
Souvenir glasses will be available offering pint, half-pint and third-pint measures.
Entry will be just £3 on the door and free for CAMRA members and OAPs.
You'll be able to join CAMRA - the Campaign for Real Ale - at the festival and become one of nearly 200,000 members across the UK enjoying its benefits.
Sponsors are welcome for token cards and beers as are companies who wish to advertise in the festival guide.
- 1 Possible changes to bin collections in North Herts
- 2 'Terrible' oil spill in Hitchin river causes multiple bird deaths
- 3 Two arrests made in connection with Stevenage brawl
- 4 Plans to change Lord Lister Hotel into homeless shelter approved
- 5 Plans for more flats in Stevenage Old Town
- 6 Man reportedly 'exposed himself' in front of 14-year-old girl on Thameslink train
- 7 Stevenage Charter Fair returns this week
- 8 New funding to combat fly-tipping in Stevenage
- 9 Speed limit reduction for A507 between Shefford and Clophill
- 10 Stevenage stabbings: Three men suffer life-changing injuries
Opening times are Thursday, February 20, from 5pm to 11pm, Friday, February 21, midday to 11pm and Saturday, February 22, midday to 10pm.
For the latest information, including beer lists and more, visit www.camranorthherts.org.uk/stevenage-2020.