Stevenage Beer & Cider Festival returns this month
- Credit: Archant
Stevenage Beer & Cider Festival is set to return following a year’s hiatus.
The event organised by North Herts CAMRA will return to the Stevenage Arts & Leisure Centre, with more than 100 choices of beer, cider, perry and mead.
Beers will include both local and non-local cask ales, and international keg and bottled beer. There will also be hot and cold food, a tombola and a book stall.
Souvenir glasses will be available offering pint, half-pint and third-pint measures.
Entry will be just £3 on the door and free for CAMRA members and OAPs.
You'll be able to join CAMRA - the Campaign for Real Ale - at the festival and become one of nearly 200,000 members across the UK enjoying its benefits.
Sponsors are welcome for token cards and beers as are companies who wish to advertise in the festival guide.
- 1 Missing Letchworth woman found safe and well
- 2 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 3 High winds stop Stevenage Christmas lights switch-on event
- 4 Stevenage appoint former MK Dons boss Paul Tisdale as their new manager
- 5 All under 40s to be offered Covid booster jab
- 6 New manager Paul Tisdale optimistic about his journey of discovery at Stevenage
- 7 Stevenage squad to get their chance despite transfer promise says new boss Paul Tisdale
- 8 James Bay announces intimate ‘New Songs New Stories’ solo tour for Independent Venue Week
- 9 Former councillor recognised for 36 years of service
- 10 Villagers left waiting over an hour in cold for Arriva buses demand better service
Opening times are Thursday, February 20, from 5pm to 11pm, Friday, February 21, midday to 11pm and Saturday, February 22, midday to 10pm.
For the latest information, including beer lists and more, visit www.camranorthherts.org.uk/stevenage-2020.