Stevenage beat Reading in friendly match
Goals from Shroot and Tansey set up 2-0 win
Stevenage beat Reading 2-0 in a behind closed doors friendly today (Tuesday).
Goals from Robin Shroot and Greg Tansey were the difference between the two sides.
Boro are in action this evening when a weakened side will travel to Royston Town for their Herts Senior Cup encounter.
They return to league action on Saturday with a trip to Hartlepool United.
Stevenage’s line-up versus Reading: Arnold, Gray, Hills, Roberts, N’Gala, Freeman, Dunne, Tansey, Grant, Akins, Haber.
- 1 Time-lapse video: Nightingale surge hub build at Lister Hospital
- 2 Teenagers demand drugs and punch paramedic during attempted robbery
- 3 Football coach jailed again for indecent assault of boys
- 4 Trial begins for killer accused of murdering wife
- 5 Joy for residents as appeal for four-storey apartment block dismissed
- 6 Farmhouse owners disgusted by 'abhorrent' solar panels plan
- 7 'Keep us safe' - schoolchildren's plea for crossing at Norton demonstration
- 8 Cancer nurse's warning over drop in cervical screening
- 9 Golfers raise £11k to help sick children and dying patients
- 10 Stevenage siblings launch funeral fundraiser following Covid death of mum at 47