Stevenage back on BBC with Matt Allwright and The Housing Enforcers
- Credit: Archant
Stevenage will be back in the national focus from tomorrow as it features on a BBC One programme for the third series running.
Series three of daytime show The Housing Enforcers, presented by Matt Allwright, starts at 9.15am tomorrow morning. Stevenage is one of the towns featured in the 20-episode series.
Matt, known for his role in the BBC’s Rogue Traders, joins housing officers around the UK as they tackle problems such as overcrowding, nightmare landlords, vermin infestations and leaking sewage – the first episode is billed as featuring ‘what could easily be Britain’s filthiest home’.
Councillor Ann Webb, Stevenage Borough Council’s exective member for housing, said: “Working with Matt Allwright and TwoFour on this programme has given us a unique opportunity to show the range of work that our housing staff do for Stevenage residents every day.
“If you get a chance to watch it, I’m sure you’ll find it interesting and surprising.”
You may also want to watch:
The 20 episodes will be broadcast on weekday mornings on BBC One over the next month.
- 1 Stevenage council: 'More flats will bring life to town'
- 2 Tottenham test for Stevenage after draw for Papa John's Trophy
- 3 Stevenage nursing home celebrates Pride
- 4 Hitchin Boys' teacher honoured with national award
- 5 Residents consulted on redevelopment of Letchworth's Hawksley bungalows
- 6 Woman trapped in car after colliding with tree on A602
- 7 Stevenage get big derby clash in first round of Carabao Cup
- 8 79-year-old pens autobiography inspired by move to Hitchin care home
- 9 Cancelled school trip to red list Peru sees some students losing £2,250
- 10 Poppy Fletcher makes history by signing for Stevenage women