Three arrests over Stevenage violent disorder as trio remain in hospital
- Credit: Archant
Three men aged between 18 and 21 have all been arrested on suspicion of violent disorder after what police have described as a ‘disturbance’ outside a Stevenage house.
Officers were called at 12.10am yesterday, Sunday, to reports of a disturbance outside a property in Mildmay Road – and have now arrested an 18-year-old man from Stevenage, and two 21-year-old men from Enfield and Edmonton in North London.
On arriving at the scene yesterday police established a man in his late teens and another man in his 20s had been injured.
A further man in his late teens was also discovered to be injured in nearby Sefton Road.
A spokeswoman for Herts police has today confirmed that all three remain in hospital “with serious but not life-threatening injuries”.
You may also want to watch:
She added that police are unable to provide further information about the incident at this time.
If you have any information that could assist the investigation and have not yet spoken to police, call the Herts force on 101, quoting ISR 10 of August 5.
- 1 A602 remains partially shut in Stevenage after crash
- 2 Woman trapped in car after colliding with tree on A602
- 3 Appeal to save Astonbury Wood is successful
- 4 Man jailed after attacking victim with glass bottle in hotel room
- 5 Developer appointed for new Baldock neighbourhoods
- 6 Stevenage schoolboy wins national chef award
- 7 Residents consulted on redevelopment of Letchworth's Hawksley bungalows
- 8 Help transform overgrown land into outdoor classroom
- 9 Special needs school's urgent appeal for swim helpers
- 10 Stevenage Borough Juniors crowned national champions after tense victory