Three arrests over Stevenage violent disorder as trio remain in hospital
- Credit: Archant
Three men aged between 18 and 21 have all been arrested on suspicion of violent disorder after what police have described as a ‘disturbance’ outside a Stevenage house.
Officers were called at 12.10am yesterday, Sunday, to reports of a disturbance outside a property in Mildmay Road – and have now arrested an 18-year-old man from Stevenage, and two 21-year-old men from Enfield and Edmonton in North London.
On arriving at the scene yesterday police established a man in his late teens and another man in his 20s had been injured.
A further man in his late teens was also discovered to be injured in nearby Sefton Road.
A spokeswoman for Herts police has today confirmed that all three remain in hospital “with serious but not life-threatening injuries”.
You may also want to watch:
She added that police are unable to provide further information about the incident at this time.
If you have any information that could assist the investigation and have not yet spoken to police, call the Herts force on 101, quoting ISR 10 of August 5.
- 1 GP surgery blamed for young cancer victim's late diagnosis
- 2 Stevenage has 'no money left' for new special needs children, says council
- 3 Appeal after dog attack in Stevenage park
- 4 Community fieldwalking to uncover Hitchin's Roman ruins hailed 'huge success'
- 5 Woman taken to hospital after medical incident in town centre
- 6 Still no justice for paramedic killed in 2018 crash
- 7 Stevenage Charter Fair returns to town next week
- 8 Two schools' birthday celebrations can finally go ahead
- 9 Revealed: Stevenage pantomime cast members announced for Aladdin at the Gordon Craig Theatre
- 10 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images