Stevenage and North Herts snow update: Travel and roads
- Credit: Archant
SNOW fell in Comet country overnight, bringing delays to the roads and rail services.
There are minor delays on First Capital Connect services, says the rail provider, but all services are running.
There have also been delays on the roads, with the ambulance and fire service reporting a number of road traffic collisions.
They include a three vehicle and bike collision along Church Lane in Graveley, and an incident on the A505 Baldock to Royston Road.
There also appear to be no school closures. You can keep checking by visiting http://www.imodus.com/summary.aspx?company=99
You may also want to watch:
• Email email@example.com if there is a road closure, delay, or traffic collision we have missed. You can also email your photos through.
- 1 Hundreds of council flats placed on 24-hour watch over fire concerns
- 2 Harry Styles and Emma Corrin snap confirms 'My Policeman' filming at Hitchin pool
- 3 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 4 Have your say on proposals for 18 new flats on Kwik Fit site
- 5 Schoolchildren transform underpass into art gallery to mark Clean Air Day
- 6 Poppy Appeal stalwart Les Mortimer recognised for decades of fundraising
- 7 Man arrested on suspicion of indecent exposure following incident near splash park
- 8 Hertfordshire Garden Show set to return to Knebworth Park this summer
- 9 World premiere screening of film Lightships at Letchworth's Broadway cinema
- 10 No further action for teen arrested in connection with Christopher Hewett murder investigation